What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Seller not verified, use his service at your own risk! We do not take any responsibility for lost money! We suggest to use middleman for any transaction in this subforum.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Price: $35
Payment methods: Paypal, Cryptocurrency, (I do have a Binance account if you do not want to wait when using crypto payments)

Why this price and why sell it? Old account, not used anymore, maybe we can negotiate down to $30.
Will I get banned? No, if you are skeptical we can use a VPN log-in and log-out method to avoid any suspicions, but it's a very low chance of getting banned.
When will my HWID get reset? As soon as you buy the account you will be eligible for an HWID reset.
How do I buy it? Message me on the forum or give me your discord, and we can talk further there.
Do I get MFA? Yes, you get full access to mail, password, etc.
1680273184932.png
1680273359697.png

Skilled HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Price: $35
Payment methods: Paypal, Cryptocurrency, (I do have a Binance account if you do not want to wait when using crypto payments)

Why this price and why sell it? Old account, not used anymore, maybe we can negotiate down to $30.
Will I get banned? No, if you are skeptical we can use a VPN log-in and log-out method to avoid any suspicions, but it's a very low chance of getting banned.
When will my HWID get reset? As soon as you buy the account you will be eligible for an HWID reset.
How do I buy it? Message me on the forum or give me your discord, and we can talk further there.
Do I get MFA? Yes, you get full access to mail, password, etc.
View attachment 3890
View attachment 3892
aimware.pl

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.