What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
and Win.Malware.Midie-9919869-0 it no virus?

Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
Same free is accepted last night and I injected it,after injection I got spyware, I recommended to not use this free! (Because it is same free, please visit in Appdata folder,if there freeNLRoaming.exe that is spyware, then you need to reinstall windows...)

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Plisskien deleted this post, because this free have virus (you can ask him)
pisskien delete virus?
Same free is accepted last night and I injected it,after injection I got spyware, I recommended to not use this free! (Because it is same free, please visit in Appdata folder,if there freeNLRoaming.exe that is spyware, then you need to reinstall windows...)
This is original freeed version, old post was removed cuz we are not sure what was there, old post was also edited, and we don't have suspicious file, thread owner changed download link to oryginał free. Tomorrow I'll make thread that will describe everything. I'll have to also check few more things.
But overall this is original version, and it was freeed by our forum moderator 0x1300 0x1300, this version is for sure safe to use.

Retired from cheating.
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
This is original freeed version, old post was removed cuz we are not sure what was there, old post was also edited, and we don't have suspicious file, thread owner changed download link to oryginał free. Tomorrow I'll make thread that will describe everything. I'll have to also check few more things.
But overall this is original version, and it was freeed by our forum moderator 0x1300 0x1300, this version is for sure safe to use.
I already inject It and yea It works and its not a rat

Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
I hope no one get spyware from old post (Only me)

Retired from cheating.
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
I hope no one get spyware from old post (Only me)
i haved a setup3856.exe on appdata i reinstalled windows but idk i dont give a shit (i didnt injected the old post)

Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
i haved a setup3856.exe on appdata i reinstalled windows but idk i dont give a shit (i didnt injected the old post)
Does that setup.exe created after injection?

Retired from cheating.
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Does that setup.exe created after injection?
I dunno probably no the free works but i just dont care about gettin ratted i dont have anything important on my computer

Retired from cheating.
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
osiris paste
AALIYAH_WROTE_JAY_AN_APOLOGY_LETTER%F0%9F%93%83__MARK_WANT_DESIREE_AND_HANNAH!%F0%9F%98%B1_4-32_screenshot_(1).jpg

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
love how fast Osiris pastes get owned
love how fast Osiris pastes get owned

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I love how fast Osiris pastes get owned

Retired from cheating.
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
mfs leeching my comment

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!