What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Just in the last couple weeks started to pick up C++, and in turn I'm trying to find forums, github code etc to look through and practice on when I can. Mainly because I've always had a fascination with not just coding but hacks specifically. Something about the battle of dev vs dev, AC vs cheat, who can beat who. The contest of coding, getting semi-detected 5 months later, recoding and debugging. It thrills me to think abt lol. This community seems awesome and straight-shooting so I'm going to ask some beginner coding questions that I want to ask. [I'm 19 and currently have 6 or under months to get alot of practice in, as I'm starting a job mid January, and moving].

Can I get away with learning C++ to a comfortable level then moving to driver coding, reverse-engineering, freeing practice etc or should I learn C++ to a heavy extent (virtual tables, move semantics, dynamic casting)?

I was thinking about starting, once I learn some more C++ and memory manipulation and debugging etc, in hacking a non AC protected game, then something like CS:GO, then a AAA game... but it seems like a massive jump to go from VAC to a constantly updating bulky EAC. Are there other games I can practice on that have low level AC or medium level AC before AAA ones? Or a smoother way to climb the ladder?

Lastly, is it dumb to expect results fast? I don't mean in weeks, but is having confident coding skills and even working, original, undetected coded cheats for even games like CS:GO within 3-6 months unrealistic? (Assuming I am learning daily).

And I want to give a shout out to the people I see on here dropping books, links, their own code, helping ppl. It's like running into a gold mine for someone starting out or stuck.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
start by learning c++ fundamentals then work on reverse engineering (big endian little endian, asm etc etc) then work on il2cpp games that use unity etc etc. after that work on games like csgo etc etc. go slow it’s not easy.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Can I get away with learning C++ to a comfortable level then moving to driver coding, reverse-engineering, freeing practice etc or should I learn C++ to a heavy extent (virtual tables, move semantics, dynamic casting)?
This shouldnt really be something people decide for you as the way someone learns is completely personal to them, and I obviously dont know you so I wouldnt feel comfortable telling you what to do. Do whichever seems more manageable or whichever gives more motivation to you.
was thinking about starting, once I learn some more C++ and memory manipulation and debugging etc, in hacking a non AC protected game, then something like CS:GO, then a AAA game... but it seems like a massive jump to go from VAC to a constantly updating bulky EAC. Are there other games I can practice on that have low level AC or medium level AC before AAA ones?
I dont personally write cheats for games with kernel anti cheats so I cant help you at all here really, csgos usermode anti cheat is relatively easy to bypass from what I remember but the techniques being used in kernel anti cheats are much more complex.

Lastly, is it dumb to expect results fast? I don't mean in weeks, but is having confident coding skills and even working, original, undetected coded cheats for even games like CS:GO within 3-6 months unrealistic? (Assuming I am learning daily)
Yes, you will not be able to code a (FULLY FLEDGED MULTIHACK) CS cheat from scratch with 6 months experience. From an SDK? absolutely!
You will definitely be able to write some more "advanced" features for an already existing base / sdk, but it is unrealistic to see someone with that much experience making one from the ground up.

Hopefully this helps u in some way, if u have any more questions id be glad to answer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.