What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Safe Brownie the braindead paster's cheat "wasabi" (supremacy)

Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
people still make bunch of pastes for 2k18? And even try to sell them? thanks mad my man...

supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
people still make bunch of pastes for 2k18? And even try to sell them? thanks mad my man...
he tried dming me to remove the post for harassment. when a post is approved the post stays up forever. unless proved to be malware

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
its hilarious reading this i didnt code shit so go ahead talk your shit i wasnt even involved besides being moderator in their discord sad fuckers come and try to fucking ruin my rep by sharing a cheat i had nothing to do with sad motherfuckers go touch grass

fuck yall
User ID
Reactions
Level
its hilarious reading this i didnt code shit so go ahead talk your shit i wasnt even involved besides being moderator in their discord sad fuckers come and try to fucking ruin my rep by sharing a cheat i had nothing to do with sad motherfuckers go touch grass
you are "hilarious". u were the owner of wasabi, brown-paste is your "actuall hack" have rat inside tho? u are pasting for a month and u are saying u are "coding" funny guy

Last edited:
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
no one cares. get kahoothack.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.