What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Request Can someone crack Onetap V4 and make it free ????

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Bro it's been a year and the only otc4 is paid like wtf cracks are supposed to be free so deer russians or good reverse engineers can u crack onetap v4 and make it free ? Like pls i'm asking

User ID
Reactions
Level
As a Russian, absolutely not, we spend time reversing and we want something back in return. We choose weather it’s free or not. In this case, fuck no.

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
and ? a crack is supposed to be free if u sell it just ask ot admin to become reseller

User ID
Reactions
Level
and ? a crack is supposed to be free if u sell it just ask ot admin to become reseller
How about you crack it yourself, see how fucking hard it is. Stop complaining and get your money up not your funny up

Sal

User ID
Reactions
Level
i can afford every cheat u want so sffu before calling me poor, why otv1 otv2 otv3 got cracked and released for free and not v4 ????
because the protection improved you dumb piece of shit. and where is the otc1

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Bro it's been a year and the only otc4 is paid like wtf cracks are supposed to be free so deer russians or good reverse engineers can u crack onetap v4 and make it free ? Like pls i'm asking
Let me explain my point of view about people shit talking about cracking or reversing. People always say shits like that: "omg crack it and make it free. Idc if it is the nasa control system. But please make it free because everything that is cracked = free :D". No its not like that
  1. Onetap use cloud system which will make it harder to crack
  2. The loader is actually "well" protected
  3. It take a lot of time to crack a program and when a cheat uses cloud system it take even more time because you will need to patch it, or you won't be able to use the cloud system.
  4. If someone will crack they'll probably make it paid, because of the time it takes
  5. Crack are not always meant to be free.
  6. If the cracker wants he can make the cracked program either private, for education purposes, free, paid, f&f only, etc. It is by the cracker choice
  7. If you really want it why dont you crack it by yourself? You will answer: Because I don't understand how reverse engineering works. And thats why not all cracks are paid. Because to crack something you will need experience. And to get that experience you'll need time. And to crack an application you will also need time. And what people usually exchange for time? Money.

I Might be wrong in something I said but I dont care.

Sal

User ID
Reactions
Level
menu.h literally says
// changes to improve and not make it 1:1 supremacy
// tabs at top with tiny bar underneath them
// skeet bar at top
// 3 columns
// hover/highlight animation on items
// colorpicker stays open
// textured background
// tab in animations: all controls fade in, sliders fill up to their position
// checkboes fill up from center when pressed
// dropdown closing animation

User ID
Reactions
Level
the source of otv1 is on unknowncheats anyway
well the source on uc is a very outdated pre-release source which has nothing to do with the actual v1 that also was made by different developers

User ID
Reactions
Level
Let me explain my point of view about people shit talking about cracking or reversing. People always say shits like that: "omg crack it and make it free. Idc if it is the nasa control system. But please make it free because everything that is cracked = free :D". No its not like that
  1. Onetap use cloud system which will make it harder to crack
  2. The loader is actually "well" protected
  3. It take a lot of time to crack a program and when a cheat uses cloud system it take even more time because you will need to patch it, or you won't be able to use the cloud system.
  4. If someone will crack they'll probably make it paid, because of the time it takes
  5. Crack are not always meant to be free.
  6. If the cracker wants he can make the cracked program either private, for education purposes, free, paid, f&f only, etc. It is by the cracker choice
  7. If you really want it why dont you crack it by yourself? You will answer: Because I don't understand how reverse engineering works. And thats why not all cracks are paid. Because to crack something you will need experience. And to get that experience you'll need time. And to crack an application you will also need time. And what people usually exchange for time? Money.

I Might be wrong in something I said but I dont care.
wrong af i cracked v4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.