What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!

pmf

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:
1664410687661.png

CFG Path Documents/carbon

freeed by Micro (Ex dev)
Self freeed for walterware invite lol
The "devs" and fanboys of Carbon will claim its an old build and its ratted, i can confirm this is not an old build, and im 95% sure its not ratted, the dll doesnt import anything out of the usual, and i even ran it through sandboxie.

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• carbon_2018.zip
    407.5 KB · Views: 12
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
LOL wachu get from freein a public cheat LMFAO

qae

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
the menu looks ridiculous

pmf

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
this is def not a old build (real) View attachment 2413
should i also drop your old source?, shows how incompetent you guys are, you're literally calling stuff before the dll is even attached,

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Also how are you going to go from "its a rat" to "its an old build" seems like you're contradicting yourself
pmf wanna marry me? 😍

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
should i also drop your old source?, shows how incompetent you guys are, you're literally calling stuff before the dll is even attached,
dont know how many times i got to explain it to ur dumbass, i was testing something

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Also how are you going to go from "its a rat" to "its an old build" seems like you're contradicting yourself
completely different dlls!!!! when you inject the dll we had and chinese exes show up and start running on restart perhaps its not the safest thing? its also a old build i dont get how you dont understand that

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

View attachment 2405

freeed by Micro (Ex dev)
The "devs" and fanboys of Carbon will claim its an old build and its ratted, i can confirm this is not an old build, and im 95% sure its not ratted, the dll doesnt import anything out of the usual, and i even ran it through sandboxie.
he didnt self free it just for you he had already sent it to many people. you arent special calm down kid. i can confirm it is an old build !!!!!

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

View attachment 2405

freeed by Micro (Ex dev)
its cthulhu lmao XDD

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.