What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Legendary HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Shit I've already drawn conclusions that csgo is up to something, just after the clarity free, there was an update, and the free stopped working fence shit valve .-.

Enginity.dev
H4xr0x
User ID
Reactions
Level
Shit I've already drawn conclusions that csgo is up to something, just after the clarity free, there was an update, and the free stopped working fence shit valve .-.
In the recent times they have been constantly updating the game to patch new freeed cheats. Atleast that is what I believe, but could be that they are just releasing new stuff as well.

Legendary HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
In the recent times they have been constantly updating the game to patch new freeed cheats. Atleast that is what I believe, but could be that they are just releasing new stuff as well.
Always when it's clarity I don't know why the patch always comes out because the free doesn't even last 1 week xd

Enginity.dev
H4xr0x
User ID
Reactions
Level
Always when it's clarity I don't know why the patch always comes out because the free doesn't even last 1 week xd
if I'm not wrong, it could be something to do with the developers. For example when baimless got freeed, they tried to disable the dll from working. Could be the same thing here, who knows..

Legendary HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
if I'm not wrong, it could be something to do with the developers. For example when baimless got freeed, they tried to disable the dll from working. Could be the same thing here, who knows..
yes

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
shameless stackhack paste

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!