What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Safe Clownery.win Beta + cfg //Updated 29.09.2022//

Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Updated 29.09.2022

• Fake duck fixed
  • Reworked Roll AA
  • Improved AutoWall damage
  • Added weapon chams
  • Improved strafe
  • Added fake ping
  • Added Auto Peek color
  • Fixed tank AA
  • Re-designed Watermark
  • Added Chatspam

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:
a1383f6db63c7d2acce7363b78c74138.png

CFG Path: AppData\Roaming\fltk.org

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Files approved, status: Safe
Hash: ed872beb89f8953b80848762a410ce2c825d175234884b114c211fc4c4423c47
Safe file, the file was approved and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use.
Learn more about file status!

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I downloaded it but i dont find the cfg path, i went in appdata then in roaming but i dont find the "fltk.org"

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
does it have a discord? it's probably one of the best free cheats i played with recently

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
There are some very bad points, for example, when the character is close to the wall, the first angle of view will be automatically switched [perhaps this function can be switched to "Automatically switch to the first person when the character switches throwing objects?"], Sometimes it crashes [possibly due to FPS optimization, because I often drop frames]. When using the skin, cheating will crash. False squatting does not work. Binding buttons switch very slowly, especially when they flash and peek for a short time. It is worth mentioning that his parser is very good. Maybe it can add some cool functions? For example, can Primordia's deceleration prompt, throwing object warning and safety points increase the fill color? One thing I noticed about the revolver helper and prop assistant is that they don't support lua or JS for cheating

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I noticed that cheating does not support lua or JS

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
There are some very bad points, for example, when the character is close to the wall, the first angle of view will be automatically switched [perhaps this function can be switched to "Automatically switch to the first person when the character switches throwing objects?"], Sometimes it crashes [possibly due to FPS optimization, because I often drop frames]. When using the skin, cheating will crash. False squatting does not work. Binding buttons switch very slowly, especially when they flash and peek for a short time. It is worth mentioning that his parser is very good. Maybe it can add some cool functions? For example, can Primordia's deceleration prompt, throwing object warning and safety points increase the fill color? One thing I noticed about the revolver helper and prop assistant is that they don't support lua or JS for cheating
Bro let us know in our discord not here 💀

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Can I add more styles to the cheat key binding list and the watcher list? Can the watcher list show the other party's head?

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!