What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Source Code Le Cheat corolla by kanok

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
shitty source , shitty resolver.

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• corolla-main.zip
    567.8 KB · Views: 94
Expert HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
erm :retard: this isnt my source

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
fake lol only a couple people have the real source

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Screenshot_20230320_160519_Vivaldi_Browser.jpg

yeahhh yeahhh u have a nice iq brother

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
crypt here, pretty much a pointless free as there is literally nothing in here that isnt public code, from what i remember they (mula) made a new repo and stopped working with ptr ages ago and he wasnt even added to this one (i have attached everything that was added to this build "you" have freeed. Please stop using Mulas name for clout

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• corolla log.zip
    95.3 KB · Views: 23
  • proof im not lying (dk why i would but).png
    proof im not lying (dk why i would but).png
    33.6 KB · Views: 63

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
crypt here, pretty much a pointless free as there is literally nothing in here that isnt public code, from what i remember they (mula) made a new repo and stopped working with ptr ages ago and he wasnt even added to this one (i have attached everything that was added to this build "you" have freeed. Please stop using Mulas name for clout
sucking dick hard? really wanna talk about clout kid 1679331011184.png1679331021143.png1679331031087.png

Expert HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
its fake l0l real corolla has the anim fix commented out

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
sucking dick hard? really wanna talk about clout kid View attachment 3843View attachment 3844View attachment 3845
how exactly am i dick sucking? i literally left corolla and parted ways with mula and his team Mula33 Mula33 can confirm this and im not sure what these screenshots show, rektless_void is quite clearly mulas yougame account and my yougame account is called "pasterlul1" and if i cared about clout do you not think i would of stayed working with mula on corolla? you are welcome to keep freeing sources though as its just showing people that they shouldnt work with you in future :)

Expert HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
how exactly am i dick sucking? i literally left corolla and parted ways with mula and his team Mula33 Mula33 can confirm this and im not sure what these screenshots show, rektless_void is quite clearly mulas yougame account and my yougame account is called "pasterlul1" and if i cared about clout do you not think i would of stayed working with mula on corolla? you are welcome to keep freeing sources though as its just showing people that they shouldnt work with you in future :)
bro is dropping a harder bomb than hiroshima on bro's country 💀 🔥

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.