What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Tutorial Reversing DLL HWID Checks

Average Enjoyer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hello dear hackvshack users, in this short tutorial I will tell you how to bypass any hwid protected dll especially avoz (which most pasters use in legacy lol)

Wrote this on 5AM bare with any grammer or anything else I will edit later if I don't forget it

Okay let's start:

Okay so first we obtain the dll which is hwid protected and check if that shit is packed or not > it's not? we can use IDA to continue > it's packed? use x64 for this purpose

Upon Information:
I will use legacy.codes for the freeing purpose

Okay we open that shit in ida what now? let's jump directly to the entry point of the dll and check it out on first view

as seen in the pseudocode it checks for hardcoded names and hwid numbers > if we match one of them it will let you inject and show you the specified user within the matched hwid:

hardcoded shit.PNG

now here the memes begin:
bighwid.PNG

as we can see this especially is the magic avoz hwid checker. so how exactly can smoke this secure hwid checking?

A: We can indeed just spoof our magic GetVolumeInformation how? take a look at this UC Thread:
B: We jump to the right address!

So since B is the best option we will continue on route B

Taking a look at the graph view:
bigavoz.PNG

We can exactly see what in the paste it does. what we can do now to skip this premium hwid checking? first let's go to the initialization of the cheat

wowbigcheating.PNG

now that's what we want right? of course that's were it starts to load the cheat so let's rename it so we can jump right to it!

jumpgaming.PNG

there we go we renamed the function and can now use it to jump right to the function we just renamed!

1669520595191.png

let's use loc_10228079 to jump to our "jumpherebossman"

1669520663501.png

there we go! let's apply the patches and start to inject our premium software!

now look at that! we successfully freeed a hwid protected dll!

1669520711971.png

End up information:

please stop using this non sense hwid avoz protection, I hope with this thread you guys realize how easy it is to bypass such an check and put more effort on the actual security.

aya if you find this useful and used this information to free superior cheat's let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hello dear hackvshack users, in this short tutorial I will tell you how to bypass any hwid protected dll especially avoz (which most pasters use in legacy lol)

Wrote this on 5AM bare with any grammer or anything else I will edit later if I don't forget it

Okay let's start:

Okay so first we obtain the dll which is hwid protected and check if that shit is packed or not > it's not? we can use IDA to continue > it's packed? use x64 for this purpose

Upon Information:
I will use legacy.codes for the freeing purpose

Okay we open that shit in ida what now? let's jump directly to the entry point of the dll and check it out on first view

as seen in the pseudocode it checks for hardcoded names and hwid numbers > if we match one of them it will let you inject and show you the specified user within the matched hwid:

View attachment 2950

now here the memes begin:
View attachment 2951

as we can see this especially is the magic avoz hwid checker. so how exactly can smoke this secure hwid checking?

A: We can indeed just spoof our magic GetVolumeInformation how? take a look at this UC Thread:
B: We jump to the right address!

So since B is the best option we will continue on route B

Taking a look at the graph view:
View attachment 2952

We can exactly see what in the paste it does. what we can do now to skip this premium hwid checking? first let's go to the initialization of the cheat

View attachment 2953

now that's what we want right? of course that's were it starts to load the cheat so let's rename it so we can jump right to it!

View attachment 2954

there we go we renamed the function and can now use it to jump right to the function we just renamed!

View attachment 2955

let's use loc_10228079 to jump to our "jumpherebossman"

View attachment 2956

there we go! let's apply the patches and start to inject our premium software!

now look at that! we successfully freeed a hwid protected dll!

View attachment 2957

End up information:

please stop using this non sense hwid avoz protection, I hope with this thread you guys realize how easy it is to bypass such an check and put more effort on the actual security.

aya if you find this useful and used this information to free superior cheat's let me know!
Great tutorial, ty

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.