What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Risk Net ExLoader 3.0 - Unified library of game modifications

Risk File - potentially malicious, If file is malicious, then it will be deleted ASAP. Use at your own risk! learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
qCnG5KO.png

Library of automatically updated modifications for different games like CS:GO, Dota 2, Genshin Impact, CS 1.6, GTA V, CS: Source, Minecraft, etc.
6tnvJtO.jpg

- If you do not find any mod you like in our library then you can injection your own DLLs from "Your mods" tab.
r8HSHlw.png

- When you want to try some modification and don't want to set it up then you can download cfg, shared by other users of the app with one button:
ozoeOyA.png

- Application's style can be customized (size of the window, main color, background image and other things)
ZEQl1xy.png

- If you face any troubles with some mod then there is a special assistant that describes you the most popular issues and their solution
LmgwlmC.png

- Each modification has a basic info like "virus absence check, crash statistics, vac ban statistics, etc.)
tqmL8AN.png

We also have a lot of other cool features like profiles system, reviews, full system cleanup (from mods activity history), key bindings, etc.

VirusTotal.com Link:

Download Link: Click Me

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Oh no who approved this thead

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
does the cheat in this L loader are safe from virus or it's a rat like most of the cheats you add

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
maybe cuz (S)Exloader is a rat i've used it back in 2021 got ratted twice and they dont check the dlls they put in their loader
downloaded it from official website btw

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Potentially malicious, use at your own risk! learn more about files status!
Hash: 01cd19acc1e2584f6acf87cacda73ccabf093bd552054c309c470a7ed6cfa1ed

Explanation:
File is handling network connection, download and inject unknown files.​

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
If you do not check virus absence info (which has color swap and rotation animation to attract attention) then it's definitely not our problem. We have such info included since 2021

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• eLvkOYG.png
    eLvkOYG.png
    202.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 1B0H3sB.png
    1B0H3sB.png
    209.5 KB · Views: 51
  • -176030311_457240319.jpg
    -176030311_457240319.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 49
Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
If you do not check virus absence info (which has color swap and rotation animation to attract attention) then it's definitely not our problem. We have such info included since 2021
Every loader in HackVsHack should be marked as unsafe. Due to an "old" scandal regarding a cheat.

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
i didnt see that tho but idk why i got ratted twice using your loader + when i point u out i get blocked on vk but we are not going to argue there but the virus abscence icon prob no one saw that

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Great, but I don't even know you. Also, as Giuseppe Giuseppe said after the onetap.xyz incident, we are marking all loaders as risk file due to the ability to exploit them by developers. It is also important to point out that I don't have any clue what the process of checking files looks like

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
That was an answer to lakzyhackss user, sorry, it seems that quote does not work here

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i didnt see that tho but idk why i got ratted twice using your loader + when i point u out i get blocked on vk but we are not going to argue there but the virus abscence icon prob no one saw that
Icon is present since may 2021. Now there is additional tooltip on initial screen opening above this icon and this icon also has an animation of color-swap with rotation which is hard not to see.

We also mentioned it's adding in our English changelogs and on YouTube, everywhere we could

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Icon is present since may 2021. Now there is additional tooltip on initial screen opening above this icon and this icon also has an animation of color-swap with rotation which is hard not to see.

We also mentioned it's adding in our English changelogs and on YouTube, everywhere we could
cool i guess

Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
Great, but I don't even know you. Also, as Giuseppe Giuseppe said after the onetap.xyz incident, we are marking all loaders as risk file due to the ability to exploit them by developers. It is also important to point out that I don't have any clue what the process of checking files looks like

I mean you need to teach they hahahahaha (I only trust you)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.