What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Legendary HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
"NOT ANOTHER OSIRIS&EXTRA PASTE"

This is actually an O&E fork with merged pull requests & minor changes + It's open source!
with a compiled DLL so that anyone can use it without having to download Visual Studio!

some pros:
  • It's synced from original O&E & getting compiled.
  • Merged pull requests for testing new features & fixes that take a long time to merge.
  • if you don't trust the dlls, you can check the source code and compile it yourself!
To view the content, you need to Sign In .
| VIRUSTOTAL

Don't forget to star the repository to make it more visible to other people!

image.png

Last edited:
Master HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
ill test and see how it goes

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
jesus 41/70 is detected malicious

Legendary HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
jesus 41/70 is detected malicious
It's compiled from source. nothing added yet, just changed the sound esp to be visible behind the walls.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

This is actually an O&E fork with merged pull requests & minor changes + It's open source!
with a compiled DLL so that anyone can use it without having to download Visual Studio!

some pros:
  • Merged pull requests for testing new features & fixes that take a long time to merge.
  • if you don't trust the dlls, you can check the source code and compile it yourself!
(Hidden text: Can`t be quoted!)| VIRUSTOTAL

View attachment 3686
thanks man for this stuff

Legendary HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
can i get a new link, please
Sorry for what happened, my github has been flagged for no reason(so no one can view my profile) & I can't edit the thread post to upload the dll file. Soon everything will be fixed. if staff let me, I can upload the new compiled version here.

Legendary HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
source? Github?
I'm still waiting for my account flag to be removed, then the source code with binaries will also be released , , , .

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

some pros:
(Hidden text: Can`t be quoted!)| VIRUSTOTAL

View attachment 3686
If you want I can help you with anything. I made a very good osirisandextra paste and I am willing to help you. You can add me on Discord: StefanS#2614. I can give you resolver and roll anti-aim. And custom scope lines and viewmodel in scope. And much more. DM and we'll talk there more.

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!