What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
Credits:

VirusTotal.com Link: SteamPatcher
VirusTotal.com Link: Desync.dll

Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:

View attachment 2856

CFG Path: CS:GO folder

Steps:
  1. Inject SteamPatcher.dll in Steam.
  2. Open CS:GO.
  3. Inject the dll in CS:GO.
desync dll: (anonfiles bcs dll is too big)
Wich injector you use?

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Gottem ! Things that i did : Extreme in manupal map injection
Open steam (i used vac bypass)
inject the dll
open csgo
inject dll
wait like a 1 minute
works

didnt noticed anythings strange you guys can trust me
View attachment 2874
bro it crashes on inject for me it was fine before

./.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Tried what u said. Even tried with other injectors. Still crashing
Tutorial on how i inject (use all of my loaders specifically for their own purpose)
Step 1 open process hacker 2
step 2 open steam
step 3 inject the steam_patcher.dll into steam, you perform this act by clicking/hovering over the steam tab, go to miscellaneous and inject dll
step 4 load csgo
step 5 get xnoobx
step 6 inject dll with xnoobx
note(s): migi crashes on death for me, i dont recommend

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Tutorial on how i inject (use all of my loaders specifically for their own purpose)
Step 1 open process hacker 2
step 2 open steam
step 3 inject the steam_patcher.dll into steam, you perform this act by clicking/hovering over the steam tab, go to miscellaneous and inject dll
step 4 load csgo
step 5 get xnoobx
step 6 inject dll with xnoobx
note(s): migi crashes on death for me, i dont recommend
are u lilman...?>

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
why this is not a rat "fatal" im clearing things up for retarded kids, the ip it connects to is a amazon which is harmless and the rest of the ips are from the domains listed here
{ unknown unknown unknown unknown Origin: Downloaded file unknown unknown unknown ), github.commeta whitelisted scripts.sil.orgmeta unknown typemade.mxmeta }
the reg is only SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\VisualStudio\14.0\Setup\VC which is also harmless ive port scanned this and it is not a rat, logger or anything in the field ⠀-chaserh11#3491

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
why this is not a rat "fatal" im clearing things up for retarded kids, the ip it connects to is a amazon which is harmless and the rest of the ips are from the domains listed here
{ unknown unknown unknown unknown Origin: Downloaded file unknown unknown unknown ), github.commeta whitelisted scripts.sil.orgmeta unknown typemade.mxmeta }
the reg is only SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\VisualStudio\14.0\Setup\VC which is also harmless ive port scanned this and it is not a rat, logger or anything in the field ⠀-chaserh11#3491
bro are u sure 1669415651111.png

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Ima try it later then

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!