What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!

dFL

$$$ aguero $$$
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:
Desync.dll
Steam_Patcher.dll

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:
1670857481272.png
CFG Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive
Tutorial how to use (PLEASE WATCH) :

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
am I the only 1 whose thirdperson is fucked up

./.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
idk but fatality kinda ass, just fuck around with the binds, i fixed 1 bind and it fixed all

NA HVH Biggest Namer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Plisskien Plisskien are you sure this is safe? it's not even working and the comand prompt puts up a troll face. i think this may be malicious.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Plisskien Plisskien are you sure this is safe? it's not even working and the comand prompt puts up a troll face. i think this may be malicious.
maybe it doesn’t work because of the latest csgo update 🤯🤯🤯 such an earth shattering discovery

NA HVH Biggest Namer
User ID
Reactions
Level
maybe it doesn’t work because of the latest csgo update 🤯🤯🤯 such an earth shattering discovery
it was made after the latest csgo update, dumbfuck.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
last csgo update was on the 16th you spastic ape, this thread was created on the 12th use your brain

NA HVH Biggest Namer
User ID
Reactions
Level
last csgo update was on the 16th you spastic ape, this thread was created on the 12th use your brain
last update that affected cheats was on the 12th retard. not every update changes offsets.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
last update that affected cheats was on the 12th retard. not every update changes offsets.
you should know that any update can break a cheat, just cuz offsets didn't change doesn't mean it's not broken
cheats sometimes might do wacky stuff that relies on the game doing something very specific that it now doesn't anymore after an update - it's stupid but it happens

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!