What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Outcome#9112
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link: Link
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:

1709400558494.png
CFG Path: C:/gigglehack/

This version was built from source. It has all protection and stuff stripped from it (including the virus and the chat control messages).

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• gigglehack.zip
    408.6 KB · Views: 138
Last edited by a moderator:

8na

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
wow but what was the virus?

supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level

View attachment 6204

This version was built from source. It has all protection and stuff stripped from it (including the virus and the chat control messages).
Gigglehack never had any type of malware.

First off

supposed malware:
void __fastcall FUN_10a815a1(undefined4 param_1,int param_2)

{
  int unaff_EBP;
  bool in_ZF;

if ((!in_ZF) && (param_2 + 1U < 0x104)) {
    FUN_10565178(param_1,param_2 + 1U);
    return;
  }
  LoadLibraryA((LPCSTR)(unaff_EBP + -0x104));
  FUN_10a76d06();
  return;
}

this has nothing to do with the original source code.

1709412257429.png

this is what they thought was malware because it was a chat command. good job paradox. you played yourself.

1709412423127.png

Also paradox (ryanoutcome) is bad at hvh, cant code, and dickrides ethereal. he also spams nazi gifs and is super corny

ALSO His friend and my old friend, Breaker. (bless his heart) is a fucking retard and he knows CP terms for google when they know its bad and its ruining their reputation too. goodjob. (retards)
1709413246676.png

also, before you post your cp screenshot "of me". next time delete your messages and stop telling me to download the tor browser and open the .onion links you fucking monkey

(tor iceberg search engine where you can go anywhere)
1709413653624.png

View attachment 6217

Last edited:
Outcome#9112
User ID
Reactions
Level
Yeah I don't know about breaker, but, weren't you the one asking for copy and paste killsay because you couldn't code it (even after I told you that it's game event player_say)? Also, this shows nothing about the free?

Also, I sent you search engine for dark web because you asked for it to look for drugs (which I was fine with)

Nick, you really need to step up your game if you want to expose me.

supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
Yeah I don't know about breaker, but, weren't you the one asking for copy and paste killsay because you couldn't code it (even after I told you that it's game event player_say)? Also, this shows nothing about the free?

Also, I sent you search engine for dark web because you asked for it to look for drugs (which I was fine with)

1st off everyone knows my real name

and you're wrong. its on player_death retard

maybe try again.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

View attachment 6204

chat what the hell chat

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

maybe try again.
yikes bro asked for surface web cp and now is calling me a pedo for just stumbling up on it cuz of wierd people.
still kinda fucked up how u asked for it and try to call me a pedo.
and cumshotgenerator was just for funnys its literally your server pfp

Outcome#9112
User ID
Reactions
Level

maybe try again.
My bad I'm juggling all the people asking me for proof, I got too many people freaking out about your crazy ass. I can post your sources if you want.

Also LoadLibraryA can be used to execute shellcode, hence, his response to it (being very confused)
1709414162128.png

supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
yikes bro asked for surface web cp and now is calling me a pedo for just stumbling up on it cuz of wierd people.
still kinda fucked up how u asked for it and try to call me a pedo.
and cumshotgenerator was just for funnys its literally your server pfp
HAHAHAHA. no im not calling you a pedo. im just saying its pedo like activities to know exactly what a CP term would be on a default google browser.

> still kinda fucked up how u asked for it and try to call me a pedo.
only reason i asked for it is because i thought you were lying because google moderates that kidn of shit. never meant for malicious pedo activities.

> and cumshotgenerator was just for funnys its literally your server pfp
yea added that for the funnies

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

First off

supposed malware:

{
  int unaff_EBP;
  bool in_ZF;

return;
  }
  FUN_10a76d06();
  return;
}

View attachment 6214

this is what they thought was malware because it was a chat command. good job paradox. you played yourself.

View attachment 6215

Also paradox (ryanoutcome) is bad at hvh, cant code, and dickrides ethereal. he also spams nazi gifs and is super corny

ALSO His friend and my old friend, Breaker. (bless his heart) is a fucking retard and he knows CP terms for google when they know its bad and its ruining their reputation too. goodjob. (retards)
View attachment 6216

also, before you post your cp screenshot "of me". next time delete your messages and stop telling me to download the tor browser and open the .onion links you fucking monkey

View attachment 6218

View attachment 6217
funny hypocrite posting himself watching cp wild af

supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
My bad I'm juggling all the people asking me for proof, I got too many people freaking out about your crazy ass. I can post your sources if you want.

Also LoadLibraryA can be used to execute shellcode, hence, his response to it (being very confused)
View attachment 6219
what file is that in buddy because you dont have the latest source

8na

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

killsay ISNT done in player_say bro what have you smoked

Outcome#9112
User ID
Reactions
Level
killsay ISNT done in player_say bro what have you smoked
read reply post, don't necro post if you and your little pedophile supporting friends aren't ready for any backlash. if you want more shit to be released keep responding.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

First off

supposed malware:

{
  int unaff_EBP;
  bool in_ZF;

return;
  }
  FUN_10a76d06();
  return;
}

View attachment 6214

View attachment 6215

View attachment 6216

View attachment 6218

View attachment 6217
i highly doubt that piece of code is what they thought was malware, also kinda weird that you're showing ghidra code of a binary while he didnt have any dll from you. he only had the source and was also screensharing and we saw pieces of code that seem to have been chat message commands. i'd rather hope instead of responding uselessly and talking a bunch of crap you should go on learning more about the stuff you're talking, since from my experiences with you vouza, even though we were mostly just playing and did nothing coding related you asked breaker a bunch of questions which are the basics of the basics.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
we continue pasting shit eax :OO

8na

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
read reply post, don't necro post if you and your little pedophile supporting friends aren't ready for any backlash. if you want more shit to be released keep responding.
dude im REALLY scared please dont RELEASE more SHIT (even after I told you that it's game event player_say)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.