What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Announcement hackvshack.net .Onion link

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hello hvh.net,

So now our forum is also available on Tor under new .Onion link
Everything is working as it should, you can normally browse our forum in tor!

There is one problem, we are using Cloudflare Tunstill as CAPTCHA, and it might block registration/login process
In this case, just press 'New identity' button in upper right corner, after that you should be able to pass this CAPTCHA
raw (10).png

Retired from cheating.
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
For all the people who is "afraid" , yes , .onion links are used for the dark web but you can enter to some links with your normal computer , even Facebook and NewYorkTimes (and i think twitter too) have a .onion link and you cant get inffected with those links

Whats the point ? - Tor its an anonymous red who brings more privacy to the users , tor use multiple IPs for hide your real one and actually encrypt your data so the point of this its that , more privacy who its always welcome

sorry if this its a shit explanation but english its not my main language and idk how to explain tor for dummies

in many words : yes , you can use this link on your main computer without problem its not ilegal shit

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
whats the point
tbh there is no reason to add this onion link, but I made it just to learn new stuff + also I think this is just cool addition for our community
For all the people who is "afraid" , yes , .onion links are used for the dark web but you can enter to some links with your normal computer , even Facebook and NewYorkTimes (and i think twitter too) have a .onion link and you cant get inffected with those links

Whats the point ? - Tor its an anonymous red who brings more privacy to the users , tor use multiple IPs for hide your real one and actually encrypt your data so the point of this its that , more privacy who its always welcome

sorry if this its a shit explanation but english its not my main language and idk how to explain tor for dummies

in many words : yes , you can use this link on your main computer without problem its not ilegal shit
ur explanation is good, and true not just markets with drugs also have onion links, but also many popular sites like facebook etc...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.