What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Expert HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
hello today i decided to make tutorial how to download any csgo version

so first thing you need to do is download steamcmd from there:
and unpack it any folder you want for me it will be D:\steamcmd
then you need to open the steamcmd and wait for it to update...
when steamcmd will update succesfully then open cmd in folder with steamcmd
and now go to the and then you should see csgo bin manifests
and if you want to download older than 10 manifest you need to login to your steam
now if you logged in to your steam you select version that you want to download in my case it will be (12 September 2017 – 01:47:04 UT)
so now in cmd you need to use this command "steamcmd +login YOURSTEAMUSER YOURSTEAMPASSWORD YOURSTEAMGUARD +download_depot 730 732 YOURDEPOTID +exit" and you need to wait for it to download. when it will download you need to go find the manifest from same day for the in my case the manifest had id and when you will find the id for the version you need to enter this command into the cmd that you to download BIN before and now enter this "steamcmd +login YOURSTEAMUSER YOURSTEAMPASSWORD YOURSTEAMGUARD +download_depot 730 731 YOURDEPOTID +exit"
and it should now download.
when it downloaded go to folder YOURSTEAMCMDPATH\steamapps\content\app_730\
and you should have 2 folders
depot_731 and depot_732, create folder anywhere you want and copy contents of depot_731 and depot_732 to it

if you done everything correctly Congratulations you succesfully downloaded the older version of csgo

mini FAQ

- Why do i need to use my steam account
-because anonymous doesn't have license for id depot 732 and 731 but the normal steam account has
- why is there grammar mistakes
- sorry if i made any grammar mistake but english is not my native language
- will it work for linux
- no but if you want i can make tutorial for linux

Last edited:
ind.text = XOR( "LC" );
User ID
Reactions
Level
this tutorial could be a bit improved, i understand that english is not your native language since i have had a hard time reading trough this, i recommend the steps can be a bit more sorted so it isnt just a whole batch of text.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.