What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Introducing HVH Essentials for CSS v34

Hello everyone! I'm excited to share my new plugin: HVH Essentials. This plugin is specifically designed to enhance the experience for players on HVH no spread servers. Here's a summary of its features:

Key Features:

• Infinite Ammo: Enjoy unlimited ammunition in every round.
  • Bunnyhop Boost: Enhance your bunnyhop speed with an additional boost to help you move faster.
  • Autobuy: Automatic purchase of weapons and equipment at the start of each round.
  • No Fall Damage: Eliminate fall damage to keep you in the fight no matter the drop.
Commands:

• sm_onlyhead_enable / sm_onlyhead_disable: Enable or disable the "only head" mode.
  • sm_jumpboost <value>: Set the bunnyhop boost value (e.g., sm_jumpboost 0.5).
How to Install the Plugin:

1. Download the Plugin
  2. Upload the Files: Place the plugin files into the addons/sourcemod/plugins folder on your CSS v34 server.
  3. Restart the Server or Use sm plugins load "HvH Essentials" in the Console: This will apply the changes.
  4. Configure to Your Liking: Adjust the plugin settings according to your preferences in the console.
Comments and Support:

I welcome any feedback and suggestions you may have. If you encounter any issues or have ideas for improving the plugin, feel free to leave a comment or send me a message.

Things to Note:

• By default, the plugin reduces body damage by 30%. To enable the "only head" mode, use the respective command.
  • The plugin is still under development. At the moment, development is on hold until I come up with new features or need to address any bugs.
You can find the plugin on .

I hope you enjoy the plugin as much as I enjoyed developing it. See you in the future!

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• HvH.Essentials.rar
    6 KB · Views: 7
I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
btw I posted this in this part of the forum since I didn't know where to do it
Thread is now located in knowledgebase subforum, imo the best place, ty a lot for post.

ind.text = "LC" ;
User ID
Reactions
Level
segregation otnop hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
segregation otnop hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
For the love of God, you need to see a doctor. I didn't understand a single word of what you said.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.