What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
😎gigaracist😎
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
ez money, cuz of newcomers sad :(
so stupid lmao, I mean its kind of cool ig but if everyone slaps the same pasted gui for skeet everyone uses that is dogshit whats the point. I'll respect you if you figured out the menu elements and moving them ect. I just cant see the respect for people who do that tho.

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
so stupid lmao, I mean its kind of cool ig but if everyone slaps the same pasted gui for skeet everyone uses that is dogshit whats the point. I'll respect you if you figured out the menu elements and moving them ect. I just cant see the respect for people who do that tho.
U would be surprised, how many people asked me if random paste is 'real skeet' thb from my pov this is good bait for newcomers, and second reason is very simple this menu is even sexy :)

edit eg the biggest scam that I have seen is gamesense.vip

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
gg generic paste #4542 freeed

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
beta alpha 5 invite free iqless dog

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
ok 1st of all hes not selling anything Zumbie Zumbie.
2nd why tf this guys keep freeing a alpha build when dutu just push to live after 1/2 days ? is just the time for us to test the fucking update and say if is better or whatever bugs exist.
and 3rd ur retard ubilsamobamu ubilsamobamu keep freeing public cheats xddd such a retard people fr.

And u can get alpha by inviting 5 people or even talk with dutu!!!! brainless hvh kiddos

Sal

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
and i like you didnt see that its immortal menu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.