What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Legendary HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
name says it all
hey dutu, you pasted my source that was pasted by a retard (pflow) and was antipasted to shit by me
i don't know if you expected the cheat to go somewhere but it definitely wasn't because of that
(let me know if you guys want a real source like immortal fully fixed [unlike all the other scam ones that have been released where it still dumps air], it's almost been a year since i trolled you guys with released a "full fix" where i just made it be able to compile on v143 🗿)
(i might've posted this in the wrong place, admins tell me if so and where to put it, if you don't move it yourselves)

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• hyperbishit_v3.rar
    429.6 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Yes you posted it wrong it was supposed to be in cheat sources but I already changed!

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
name says it all
hey dutu, you pasted my source that was pasted by a retard (pflow) and was antipasted to shit by me
i don't know if you expected the cheat to go somewhere but it definitely wasn't because of that
(let me know if you guys want a real source like immortal fully fixed [unlike all the other scam ones that have been released where it still dumps air], it's almost been a year since i trolled you guys with released a "full fix" where i just made it be able to compile on v143 🗿)
(i might've posted this in the wrong place, admins tell me if so and where to put it, if you don't move it yourselves)
why are you freeing this shit whats the point..???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.