What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Unknown File - file status is unknown, use at your own risk! learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Master HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
interium.ooo free from discord its a bit fishy but ill let the admins check it

VirusTotal.com Link: Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:

csgointe.jpg

CFG Path: Appdata\Roaming\Interium

Download:
To view the content, you need to Sign In .

Master HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
would be nice if someone could see if it even works because i dont have enough balls myself to try it lol

Skilled HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
free from batcracks friend telegram, it's working + i think it's safe
also here u are cool cfgs

Files removed by administrator, breaking forum rules!

Retired from cheating.
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Sooo , heres a little bit of context about this DLL , this is made by one Guy Who worked whit bat_crack for the nixware and kamidere free (that was safe but dosnt work after the most recent update) i cheked the virus total links before this was posted because i dont have enought money at the momento for re-buy my sub , i cheked the IPs and there is one that seems interesting for me , many people is saying that its part of a rat (rats can send you files and Broadcast throught them) It also use virtualization , i tried the first version of the free when It got released but idk about this one , for me is a very RISKY file

Here are the virustotal of the one that i downloaded and the IP :

Master HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Sooo , heres a little bit of context about this DLL , this is made by one Guy Who worked whit bat_crack for the nixware and kamidere free (that was safe but dosnt work after the most recent update) i cheked the virus total links before this was posted because i dont have enought money at the momento for re-buy my sub , i cheked the IPs and there is one that seems interesting for me , many people is saying that its part of a rat (rats can send you files and Broadcast throught them) It also use virtualization , i tried the first version of the free when It got released but idk about this one , for me is a very RISKY file

Here are the virustotal of the one that i downloaded and the IP :

ok, thanks for this useful information

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
free from batcracks friend telegram, it's working + i think it's safe
also here u are cool cfgs

Files removed by administrator, breaking forum rules!
If you want to upload any cheats files eg DLLs, you have to make full thread, u can't just add files in ur post under thread!

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
interium.ooo free from discord its a bit fishy but ill let the admins check it

VirusTotal.com Link: Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:

View attachment 2570

CFG Path: Appdata\Roaming\Interium

Download: (Hidden text: Can`t be quoted!)
shi prob a rat just injected it and it beeped and sent me to a bunch of links. rip.

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
THERE WAS NO DLLS WTF
ah, yes I removed both zip files, make just another thread with CFGs, I'll link it in this thread 😁, sry for that

Retired from cheating.
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
the thread is marked as unknown so idk what u were thinking of
Beep is because , beep = cheat injected succesfully and the links are propaganda

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!