What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Like i said, i was not the one, who updated the files, so i cant be sure, but i think the dll was built from the jre source code free. The guy who released that source is called dutu, and he released it in the deathrow discord.
ah sry, I updated this dll, cuz this new dll was same thing, but fixed, Ig better for people

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Kinda hard to ignore it when that error shows and crashes your game
But you are trying to inject it to csgo legacy 2018? sry I have to ask, everything for me was working :)

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
What happened to jrecodes anyway? same with dopium, I don't see anyone using them anymore

H4xr0x
User ID
Reactions
Level
it still crashed ingame sometimes

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
what is legacy hvh?
csgo hvh 2018

H4xr0x
User ID
Reactions
Level
If you guys want an updated version of jre.codes without runtime error and also small update check my post:

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
What happened to jrecodes anyway? same with dopium, I don't see anyone using them anymore
jrecodes shut down properly, dopium is closed but still being used by old xesh(dopium before dopium) moderators, its an updated version, doesnt get updated anymore tho, last update was march 2022

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.