What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:

1722286182176.png

(video of me injecting)

(nice paste u sell)
CFG Path: Steamlibrary\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\memedora (added a cfg for ppl who wanna use this shit cheat)

1722286225502.pngRetard femboy ran his mouth one too many times so here goes his project down the drain.. freeed while in alpha is so funny to me :p

random ss:1722286367328.pngdev asking me who freeed loader ;)

Also a claim i want to put out wooski will try to say that this a 2 week old dll which it is but he has not updated the loader with the newest dll the dll i am freeing is the current dll in the loader as of yesterday. 28/07/2023

Reason for free?
1722286460971.pngcame in my dms trying to scare me with info that had nothing to do with me

1722286493888.pngalso JannesBonk JannesBonk (the clown of hvh) was acting like i couldnt free this saying shit like ill even give you loader then went silent for a little after i showed him it freeed :3?!?!?

Memetech is a lua you need for cheat because it lacks basic features.. such as indicators LMAO? (open src lua dw)

Big pasters? :)
1722286836807.pngthis is arcttictech..? (https://hackvshack.net/threads/arctictech.4664/#post-28250)
1722286884959.pngthis is there old menu? HMM LOOKS VERY SIMILAR XD

nice paste u sell men? i give 50$

Final statement wooski failed to d0x me and tries to be scary when in reality he aint shit memedora freeed in alpha is a big yikes get better protection please and stop pasting :rolleyes: although i will say the cheat hits somewhat good better than JannesBonk JannesBonk shitty airflow paste :3

1722288733826.png

xma owning no names in hvh again jannes fanboys get fucked :)

1722290376615.pngbullied him into selfleaking wouldnt recommend running this dll as he could have r4tted it now as his "alpha" project is useless

1722290402656.pngheres mine a day older straight from there loader safe i used it myself but go use self free if you feel like its a better option either way these kids get clowned and freeed :3

Wooski selfleak all u want you clown at the end of the day you got owned and bullied same to your boyfriend JannesBonk JannesBonk 2-0 for xmq 🤣

But yeah use this dll its safe i checked it myself for over 2 hours and i freeed the lua with it 🤷‍♂️ xmq on top these clowns self free
1722290837830.pngAlso claims to be able to get ips from steam users? 😭
1722290864213.pngsat on my ovh and waited (didnt lag me once)

(also random but artictech is a lw paste so in theory they are a lw paste too 🤣 )

1722293890983.pngnice dodge still waiting for "a good time"

1722343208331.png3rd person to come in my dms claiming to have info on me but dodged
1722343407414.pngalso repping a server with hardly any members aka your a random

STATEMENT i want to say please do not give hate to drip aka the other dev of memedora he is a chill person and i have no intentions of ruining his mood or his name / rep in this com only person i dislike is wooski after we made a agreement we would drop it in private after i agreed to not free dll and we moved on then he brought back up the beef which wasnt needed so please do not attack drip he is a part of the project "memedora" and i wouldnt want anyone to give him a bad name he did nothing in this situation and is a chill dude.

STATEMENT 2 i will not reply to anymore comments on this post this is a cheat that got owned and thats that i cba with all the fanboys in the comments tryna meatride a artictech paste which artictech is a lw paste :) so yeah thats that if you need help with anything?
1722346279986.pngproven safe :D
if u need help with something tho
discord xmquwu
discord xmquwu
discord xmquwu
discord xmquwu
discord xmquwu
discord xmquwu
discord xmquwu
discord xmquwu
discord xmquwu
discord xmquwu

IG i need to make a statement about the ratting allegations i have so here..

Yes its true i ratted but who hasnt in this com i ratted with 2 other people that will not be named and we split the money between 3 of us it was a onetime thing and it was a simple ass btc miner that came up when you used malwarebytes hitman pro basically any scanner we freeed a dll on random forums and we didnt log accounts nor did we intend to make the rat a fully undetected rat it lasted about a week and we no longer have that dll on any forums i was apart of it but it was 3 people keep that in mind as Giuseppe Giuseppe wants to call me a known "ratter and scammer" 1 there is 0 proof of this besides text messages 2 sure i admitted to it in this text but thats only because old info is being brought up jannesbonk ratted too with proof when medusa first started so id like it if he got the same treatment as a "known ratter" the project i ratted with didnt even get far and is being brought up for 0 reason if you dont trust me and need to really angry be safe around me go check every virus total debug any dll i have i spend 20+ minutes checking every dll i post so i know myself they are safe for the community now i will not speak on this topic again thank you.

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• p100.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:
Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level

Potentially safe learn more about files status!
Hash: b6b0f898cedf141be71717c16dddab00163ec844003ed954507351cdb83913b0
Explanation: File is the same size as the freeed DLL, everything seems safe. Hybrid-analysis detect it as safe.​

Side note from JannesBonk words:
Why did the owner do this?
Mainly because a guy named xmquwu xmquwu got the DLL of it and he is known to rat and scamming people. So the owner decided to release the version that he got just in case the guy tries something.

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
although i will say the cheat hits somewhat good better than @
JannesBonk
JannesBonk shitty airflow paste :3
and my "shitty" airflow paste is better than yo shit ass paste
1722345175920.png

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

Potentially safe learn more about files status!
Hash: b6b0f898cedf141be71717c16dddab00163ec844003ed954507351cdb83913b0
Explanation: File is the same size as the freeed DLL, everything seems safe. Hybrid-analysis detect it as safe.​

Side note from JannesBonk words:
Why did the owner do this?
Mainly because a guy named xmquwu xmquwu got the DLL of it and he is known to rat and scamming people. So the owner decided to release the version that he got just in case the guy tries something.
im not a know ratter also scamming is crazy i claimed i ratted but no one has solid proof 🤷‍♂️ + i aint like that anymore dll is only the same bc the owner bitched and self freeed after i threatened to free shitty paste doe

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
"bullied him into selfleaking wouldnt recommend running this dll as he could have r4tted it now as his "alpha" project is useless"

wouldnt be talking here if i were u
also alpha is still a thing lmfao, we just uploaded a newer ver to a new loader LOL

1722345919308.png

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
hii mr big paster 1337

why would i 1v1 you again when i smoked u and your fanboys last time? :c
u didnt smoke no1 to begin with, and u already dodged a shit ton of 1v1s

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Just here to give some information you missed i guess;
1. The cheat is NOT pasted, since it is based on code that was originally mine aswell, just because it had another name doesnt mean its pasted.
2. I did not try to scare / d0x anyone, my intention of dming the creator of this thread was to 1x1 him
3. The cheat is in closed alpha, so it is not finished
4. The cheat does NOT lack basic features such as keybinds, they are already pushed to the git since they have already existed in v1 (you can literally see them in the screenshot of my video)
5. Whole lotta drama :p

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
"bullied him into selfleaking wouldnt recommend running this dll as he could have r4tted it now as his "alpha" project is useless"

wouldnt be talking here if i were uView attachment 7211
1722345959139.pngsafe dll btw :3 i ratted 6 months ago and i admit to that + youll never find solid proof of me doing that and if u do ill pay u 200$ paypal 🤷‍♂️ i dont rat anymore bc its cringe i just free shitty pasta like pasted hook sorry JannesBonk JannesBonk i meant passathook ;) and memedora aka artictech paste :3

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Just here to give some information you missed i guess;
1. The cheat is NOT pasted, since it is based on code that was originally mine aswell, just because it had another name doesnt mean its pasted.
2. I did not try to scare / d0x anyone, my intention of dming the creator of this thread was to 1x1 him
3. The cheat is in closed alpha, so it is not finished
4. The cheat does NOT lack basic features such as keybinds, they are already pushed to the git since they have already existed in v1 (you can literally see them in the screenshot of my video)
5. Whole lotta drama :p
the dll i got is from your current loader so this version lacks features and you came in my dms with random names trying to do smth but okay :)

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
the dll i got is from your current loader so this version lacks features and you came in my dms with random names trying to do smth but okay :)
so you got a 2week old dll that i selfleaked aswell? insane bro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.