What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu: sup

CFG Path: documents/config (put sounds in config/sounds for custom hitsounds, .wav only)

You can inject this alongside onetap, i made it because people don't like onetap's visuals and want something new while having the onetap ragebot. Works on most cheats but mainly made for onetap (works on all of the onetap versions)

Some information:

- use onetap bhop and addon auto strafe
- use onetap chams
- toggle smoke removal and scope removal from addon
- dont use antiaim, fake yaw or fakelag from the addon just set the manual arrows to whatever you are using in onetap
- the addon prevents onetap's esp from rendering, so you will have to use the addon's esp which is customizable
- contains general gameplay improvements
- you can hex edit the logs and pretty much everything else if you'd like to modify them (i removed xor)

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• addon.zip
    563.6 KB · Views: 260
Last edited by a moderator:
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
!! TO CLOSE/OPEN MENU PRESS THE HOME KEY !!
!! INJECT ADDON AFTER ONETAP MENU APPEARS !!
latest version (fixed a lot of bugs and now you can use addon antiaim if you want, but use onetap fakelag):

vt:

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• addonlast.zip
    558.6 KB · Views: 174
Last edited by a moderator:
#LOW UID #UID 84
User ID
Reactions
Level
addon makes thirdperson not work

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
press home key
alr, i had a suggestion for a addon: add whitelist and otc2legacy esp flags support bc in this version flags doen't work
(uodate) i tested and name flags work stable, my bad, but there's another thing - thirdperson doesn't work on otc2legacy

Last edited:
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
alr, i had a suggestion for a addon: add whitelist and otc2legacy esp flags support bc in this version flags doen't work
(uodate) i tested and name flags work stable, my bad, but there's another thing - thirdperson doesn't work on otc2legacy
inject the addon after ot is injected (after ot menu shows)

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
inject the addon after ot is injected (after ot menu shows)
Hey silv, could you maybe drop a sup paste ready resolver for us :). or just the source to an old version of your hack or something. THX XD

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hey silv, could you maybe drop a sup paste ready resolver for us :). or just the source to an old version of your hack or something. THX XD
no, i don't work on csgo stuff anymore i just dropped what i had

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
no, i don't work on csgo stuff anymore i just dropped what i had
then drop the source for the cheat you were working on plz. or if I could possibly purchase the source off you. @[COLOR=var(--header-primary)]nik43333 and I will be glad to purchase your source so I can work and learn myself.[/COLOR]

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
why dll getting user geolocation? for what

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.