What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Request onetap v3?

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
can someone post onetap v3please?
Thanks in advance
-Lynxzy

Last edited by a moderator:
Legendary HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
onetap frees are dead. sadly onetap v4 free is now selling by russians and this is very disrespectful for freeing communities. they saw how people retarded pay for a freeed cheat like gs in first stage. now they sell every freeed major cheats for profit. they deserve go to hell. fuck all of them.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
onetap frees are dead. sadly onetap v4 free is now selling by russians and this is very disrespectful for freeing communities. they saw how people retarded pay for a freeed cheat like gs in first stage. now they sell every freeed major cheats for profit. they deserve go to hell. fuck all of them.
ok but i asked for otc v3 not cheat free sellings

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I said at the first line. didn't read?
Theres still frees and alive. On a hvh server a guy has the v3 but he always forgots to give me the file or add me on discord.

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Theres still frees and alive. On a hvh server a guy has the v3 but he always forgots to give me the file or add me on discord.
Trust me there is no sense of using this outdated cheat, even I would not trust any of these fixed dlls

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Trust me there is no sense of using this outdated cheat, even I would not trust any of these fixed dlls
Can you suggest someting that is not neverlose and good for hvh? Nixware is not the greatest tbh :/

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Over 6000 languages and rrhyast choose to speak facts

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
you can find otc3 on yougame.biz, i cant find it anymore but there was one a few days ago

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Idk if its true but its back on lauchersu they said
Yea most likely . Launcher su has all ot versions nixware fatality and stuff but it’s loader and it’s Chinese

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Yea most likely . Launcher su has all ot versions nixware fatality and stuff but it’s loader and it’s Chinese
It has a english batfile that translates a little of it to english. Also if u want nixcrwck u have to pay for a key (to a Chinese guy) sadly. Thats why i switched up my plans, i go to work for a 2-3month and i wil lbe able to afford neverlose for 3-4years

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I have old version cs go with work onetap v3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.