What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Safe Net Crack onetap.xyz "alpha" cracked (no more shitty loader!)

Safe file, file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
User ID
Reactions
Level
Well well well. Isnt it a good day to be alive huh? The owner of this shitty paste has one of the biggest ego's and is clueless. I cracked the dll and he kept coping and trying to bait me for "content" (or something like that). Anyways here is the dll so you dont have to run his rat loader (its prob not a rat but eh)
There is also "alpha which is just a gimmick in the cheat really but he gives it to people he "trusts"
the dll is bigger due to patches

1659526298349.png 1659526281634.png unknown.png

famous quotes from thirdworlders
"ur so fucken retarded radeon, go get banned from more servers xDDD"

Last edited:
User ID
Reactions
Level
ur so fucken retarded radeon, go get banned from more servers xDDD

User ID
Reactions
Level
You've cracked a cheat with no security. A free cheat at that, that I also gave a tutorial on how to crack. Great job, pretty sure you're the one with the ego here. The loader is to prevent people from having issues with their injectors, nothing more, nothing less.

User ID
Reactions
Level
Well well well. Isnt it a good day to be alive huh? The owner of this shitty paste has one of the biggest ego's and is clueless. I cracked the dll and he kept coping and trying to bait me for "content" (or something like that). Anyways here is the dll so you dont have to run his rat loader (its prob not a rat but eh)
There is also "alpha which is just a gimmick in the cheat really but he gives it to people he "trusts"

View attachment 1972 View attachment 1971 View attachment 1973
Bro cracked a free paste💀

User ID
Reactions
Level
dogshit paste get BEAMED

User ID
Reactions
Level
dogshit paste get BEAMED
He recoded like the whole thing, it actually can tap. And its aint a rat he even linked the source hes pasting from on his disocrd

User ID
Reactions
Level
He recoded like the whole thing, it actually can tap. And its aint a rat he even linked the source hes pasting from on his disocrd
so him linking a source that he uses means he cant paste in a rat afterwards? nice iq btw

User ID
Reactions
Level
so him linking a source that he uses means he cant paste in a rat afterwards? nice iq btw
Ddint say that + i have checked the whole thing. Its safe

wine lover
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level

View attachment 1972 View attachment 1971 View attachment 1973
1. Nerdie does not rat people.
2. I talked with nerdie 1 time and he didn't have the "biggest ego" like you say.
3. The loader is not mean't to be the next pentagon application.
4. This cheat is free for everyone wtf you mean by beamed this shit.
5. If you don't wan't to wait for an update, buy the alpha instead, the lifetime is 2$ which in my opinion is really cheap.
6. Nerdie is a really good coder.
7. Even if it is a paste the cheat is really good + free + receive updates every week.
8. The alpha is just a way of supporting nerdie for his hard work.
9. The source of the base he is using is open source.
10. Nerdie assumes that what he is doing is a paste but a really better paste (I used it to test and it is really good)

User ID
Reactions
Level
2. I talked with nerdie 1 time and he didn't have the "biggest ego" like you say.
5. If you don't wan't to wait for an update, buy the alpha instead, the lifetime is 2$ which in my opinion is really cheap.
7. Even if it is a paste the cheat is really good + free + receive updates every week.
10. Nerdie assumes that what he is doing is a paste but a really better paste (I used it to test and it is really good)
+rep. Exactly, neardie is very kind and helpful

User ID
Reactions
Level
1. then why is there a loader? for a free cheat LMAOOO
2. if you go in the discord and see our messages you would think otherwise
3. refer to 1
4. its free thats fine, but making it a exe? are you fucking deranged? also i said beamed as a fucking joke, im sorry thirdworlders dont understand that
5. buying any paste is retarded, even when its so cheap. also the "alpha" shit is only for a update and hour or so early + you get a gimmick in game which is a fucking tag
6. thats just a blatant lie. if he was good he wouldnt paste would he?
7. it is a paste? he has said this multiple times are you deranged?
8. for his hard work? bitch just copy pastes
9. how is that a valid point?
10. rawetrip is better than this hot garbage.

please for the love of god shut the fuck up and stop defending this paste

User ID
Reactions
Level
+1

User ID
Reactions
Level
3. refer to 1
4. its free thats fine, but making it a exe? are you fucking deranged? also i said beamed as a fucking joke, im sorry thirdworlders dont understand that
5. buying any paste is retarded, even when its so cheap. also the "alpha" shit is only for a update and hour or so early + you get a gimmick in game which is a fucking tag

Bro recoded the whole doubbletap exploit+ the reason whys there a loader cuz he making gamesense.xyz also and it will be on the loader too + he didnt pay for the padte ot was already open source.
Stop being so mad and go to ur mommy if you wanna cry

User ID
Reactions
Level
Bro recoded the whole doubbletap exploit+ the reason whys there a loader cuz he making gamesense.xyz also and it will be on the loader too + he didnt pay for the padte ot was already open source.
Stop being so mad and go to ur mommy if you wanna cry
pasted new dt but anyways also thats not the reason since the gamesense paste hes making and planning on selling was in plans maybe today? please instead of keep commenting go outside, go buy a better cheat or maybe try to find your dad

User ID
Reactions
Level
pasted new dt but anyways also thats not the reason since the gamesense paste hes making and planning on selling was in plans maybe today? please instead of keep commenting go outside, go buy a better cheat or maybe try to find your dad
I dont need to find my dad, hes working and takes care of me and my family. And i dont need to buy better cheats i already have a decent cheat. And stop with these cringe comebacks u make and maybe you need to find ur dad who left you when you were 7 and since that your mom think ur the best child she raised but in reallity ur a failure and stop coming back to this thread if u can only be a hateful behavior

User ID
Reactions
Level
No way you cracked a free cheat and you think you’re so cool 🙁 this is sad

wine lover
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
3. refer to 1

Dude why are you so toxic

1. The cheat has a loader so people don't need to download third party softwares to load his cheat.
2. Never saw he being rude to anyone.
3. wdym by that.
4. "BuT MaKInG iT A EXe¿ aRe YOu fucKInG derANgEd?", do you have prejudice with free cheats having a loader? Only paid cheats need to have a loader? Also are you xenophobic? Lmao.
5. "Buying any paste is retarted", maybe sometimes buying a paste that is well made is better than buy nixware lmao (which is the only cheat for the price of onetap.xyz). Read what I said dude "The alpha is just a way of supporting nerdie for his hard work."
6. I can't see a lie in it. If he made a self coded cheat why would it be free?.
7. Yes it is. No I'm not deranged, but you look a bit crazy because you can't understand anything that I say, so I need to explain word by word to you.
8. ??? "bitch just copy pastes" Idk what code is he pasting from to have a good resolver.
9. I'm just trying to soothe you lmao. Trash talking against everyone that tries to talk against you.
10. Rawetrip is not better than this. I already tried out rawetrip and it is decent but onetap.xyz has more updates, a better resolver (which can at least resolver roll, lmao) and a better antiaim.

wine lover
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
And no I won't stop defending him until you got a valid point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.