What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Safe Net Crack onetap.xyz "alpha" cracked (no more shitty loader!)

Safe file, file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
User ID
Reactions
Level
actually nerdie kinda doesnt help with there users like their info channel doesnt provide a video and nerdie is kinda of an ass (proof of him not caring even tho i asked for help)
you have dm me helping you with the cheat like this lmao

1659603711910.png
Then u don't know how to turn on the dev console in cs go, u googled it and still don't know lmfao
1659603753113.png
How bad do u need to be to not even know how to read smh
You are that type of guy who wants everything on the plate. big facepalm

User ID
Reactions
Level
Can I contact Administration?
I'ts important.
Thank.

User ID
Reactions
Level
Dude why are you so toxic

1. The cheat has a loader so people don't need to download third party softwares to load his cheat.
2. Never saw he being rude to anyone.
3. wdym by that.
4. "BuT MaKInG iT A EXe¿ aRe YOu fucKInG derANgEd?", do you have prejudice with free cheats having a loader? Only paid cheats need to have a loader? Also are you xenophobic? Lmao.
5. "Buying any paste is retarted", maybe sometimes buying a paste that is well made is better than buy nixware lmao (which is the only cheat for the price of onetap.xyz). Read what I said dude "The alpha is just a way of supporting nerdie for his hard work."
6. I can't see a lie in it. If he made a self coded cheat why would it be free?.
7. Yes it is. No I'm not deranged, but you look a bit crazy because you can't understand anything that I say, so I need to explain word by word to you.
8. ??? "bitch just copy pastes" Idk what code is he pasting from to have a good resolver.
9. I'm just trying to soothe you lmao. Trash talking against everyone that tries to talk against you.
10. Rawetrip is not better than this. I already tried out rawetrip and it is decent but onetap.xyz has more updates, a better resolver (which can at least resolver roll, lmao) and a better antiaim.
For the 5th argument nixware is not the only cheat for the price of ot alpha pasta , there is monolith crack (ofc u will say it’s on forum bla-bla-bla) but it’s not the last (updated crack)version , the one on forum will be outdated soon , the paid one (2€ a month) is updated regularly and maybe improved.(even if it’s 2k21 build)

wine lover
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
For the 5th argument nixware is not the only cheat for the price of ot alpha pasta , there is monolith crack (ofc u will say it’s on forum bla-bla-bla) but it’s not the last (updated crack)version , the one on forum will be outdated soon , the paid one (2€ a month) is updated regularly and maybe improved.(even if it’s 2k21 build)
monolith crack is for free, and I did never heard of that "improved monolith.crack update" can you link me it?

User ID
Reactions
Level
monolith crack is for free, and I did never heard of that "improved monolith.crack update" can you link me it?
Nah the one on forum is the last free version they had put , the paid one is here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.