What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
crash

Last edited by a moderator:
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
koguta koguta, forgot to include few things, I was able to find original thread on yougame, and update it.
Read thread and try again.
can you post the you game thread pls or uptade and tell what do you have to do ?

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
can you post the you game thread pls or uptade and tell what do you have to do ?
Yes, I updated it, just don't change name of dll file, and use this dll injector
Everything is going to work, I was already testing it :)

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Yes, I updated it, just don't change name of dll file, and use this dll injector
Everything is going to work, I was already testing it :)
just tried its not working, i still crash maybe i need to use the injector as administrator idk
edit : i tried running as admin and still not working

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
just tried its not working, i still crash maybe i need to use the injector as administrator idk
edit : i tried running as admin and still not working
Yes, u have to run it as admin

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
After 3/4 minutes it crashed. I don't think it's a cfg problem cuz i tried multiple cfg's and 2 different injectors

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i cant even play, instant crash when i inject

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
After 3/4 minutes it crashed. I don't think it's a cfg problem cuz i tried multiple cfg's and 2 different injectors
it was crashing on a specifier server. for others use -insecure if it crashes frequently.
free works on mm too
Use load library and edit dll name to "famoza_otc.dll"

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
it was crashing on a specifier server. for others use -insecure if it crashes frequently.
free works on mm too
Use load library and edit dll name to "famoza_otc.dll"
wtf is load library ?

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
yeah i cant find anything on load library thats humanly understandable for inject lol

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!