What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
User ID
Reactions
Level
Timestamp : 6/19/2022

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
/-/Introduction/-/-/
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Hellooooooooooooo, so you're most likely viewing this thread because you want to learn how to reverse engineer (or crack if you wanna put it in simple terms). So reverse engineering is not easy. Im 14 atm but I started game hacking when I was 8 (2016 I started HvH on CSGO and scripting on Roblox). This is being written because I feel bad for those who would love to start but don't have a foot to put towards the progress. In retrospect reverse engineering requires you to be "tech savvy" but tbh you don't need to know C/C#/C++ or any other fork of C to know how to do basic reverse engineering (although when you start getting into bigger projects you will need to learn how to modify PseudoCode and you will have to learn how to modify actual Engine code presented to you as youre not coding in normal environments like sources where normal C or any other language is given to you).

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
/-/Base Knowledge/-/-/
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

To start off, I will be using Cracking instead of Reverse engineering to save time, secondly, if I feel like it I will leave a dictionary of "hacking" acronyms below. When presented with an assembly to crack or decompile/unpack you will usually be given a C# (C sharp) or C++ (C plus plus) based assembly. Now this guide will be mainly on those assembly's, will I write a guide on other languages, maybe, do I want to, no, fuck no. What you have to understand is, C# and C++ are very different languages, and although they are both derivatives of C they are nothing alike, well they are but not to the point where you cant CLEARLY tell that they are different. C# is practically a clear text based language, as in I can read that shit and know what its doing without knowing the language. Generally C# is not secure in terms of Obfuscation and Packing but that depends on what obfuscator you use, its preferred you use your own or fork your own because they would be astronomically better, but if you cant I would use cracked VMP(VMProtect). C# is more visually appealing and its easier to crack but to each their own? Now on the other hand C++ is way more secure (if you're protecting it from a skid) but its a lot harder to read, code in, and design. Although its not limited to designing you can always use Platforms like IMGui or ZGui to design your loader, would I recommend using C++ instead of C#? Yes, is it more secure? Yes. The reason why C++ is more secure than C# is three HUGE reasons, 1. C# isnt able to hide HTTP/S GET/POST requests and they cant be easily Grabbed, 2, You cant protect it from a skid, they generally can get their stinky hands on anything they want with C#, 3, C++ is not clear text based, when I say this I mean that most of it is Engine Code when its compiled (engine code is basically windows version of saying "fuck you retard you cant touch me") but some of the loader isnt engine code and I might get on to that later. Now ill move on to the actual cracking ROFL MY BAD FOR MAKING THIS SO LONG.

/-/Actual Cracking /-/-/
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Uh so what do I start with, Ill prob do C# in here and C++ in a later guide. Alright so lets start with some common tools that be used to identify a assembly, first comes DiE(no not die you fucking moron, but Detect it Easy). This tool will tell you what type of assembly it is, and what bit type (64 bit 32 bit etc etc). It can be found here . So jus plop in ur file and if its C# ur good. Now usually devs arent retarted, so they will plop in anti debugging measures, but to be completely ablick wit u they fucking suck, 1, its either a list of debugging tools that they close on opening, or 2, they erase their pe headers 😭 its halarious when i see that they erase their pe headers becase they forget when I get kernel access Im able to dump whatever the fuck I want. Anyways, when u scan the file in DiE it should tell u what obfuscator its using, but if it dosent then go to strings, and then look for the first 7-8 strings and they will show what obf its using, example :
gWmAD1m.png

Now in this case its themida, so u will just want to find a themida unpacking tool such as and u download the designated release file for whatever bit type ur loader is, drag the loader into the exe file and fucking unpack that shit and put it into dnspy, btw you can download dnspy here to view a c# file once u deobfuscated/unpaacked it. . But lets say the monkey devs are ape shit and they used an actual good obfuscator like VMP (this is a skids worst nightmare 😱). 99% of the time people who are smart enough to use VMP use anti dumping / anti debugging bs by blocking out the EXE names, and to be fair there is really nothing you could do with that, so to combat that you wanna try and go to and rename all the assembly info and change anything that contains KSDUMPER as it is prob blacklisted by the loader ( also for cracking loaders use Windows 1909 on a virtual machine as u dont wanna get fucked jus in case the ape dev put a rat into it or a token logger). So lets say ur done dumping you wanna make sure the code looks like ape shit or its fully deobfuscated, if its fully deobfuscated thank the devs for their amazing work and move on to dnspy to steal whatever the fuck you want! But if its not plop that joint into NoVMP (shit works for any version because it just converts the strings to normal code and lets u view it without having an aneurysm) and ur good to go. Now lets say u dont wanna go thru allat and you jus wanna grab whatever dll that bitch has and go on ur merry way, well sad to say you fucking can't unless u wanna make ur own tool that listens to http requests. Anyways, as far as C# I went over the most important things, but there is a lot more to cover that I dont want to write about or stuff I'm not willing to share due to the fact that I do not want to spoonfeed. Everyone has to learn and do their own research, I just wrote a lil informational on how to start.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
/-/Important pls read/-/-/

Debug in a closed envrioment, dont be a retard, if u need help hit my line, i wont be cracking anything for anyone, i can give pointers and tips, but if u want me to work on something Im willing to, as long as its not a fucking loader with an authentication system like keyauth/auth.gg/pastedauth.cc.fag.xyz. These auths stream everything in bytes and its impossible to grab anything that they stream because they are good at what they do. I do paid work, and you can pay me to crack shit for you thank you. I love u my lil skidlings and have fun using this guide! Happy pride months - zinc#1028 😘😘😘😘

Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Woah. this thread looks really well made, +rep. I will definitely finish reading this when i have some more time and give a better "review".

User ID
Reactions
Level
Woah. this thread looks really well made, +rep. I will definitely finish reading this when i have some more time and give a better "review".
Bro I wrote this half asleep, don’t lie to me ROFL

User ID
Reactions
Level
Timestamp : 6/19/2022

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
/-/Introduction/-/-/
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Hellooooooooooooo, so you're most likely viewing this thread because you want to learn how to reverse engineer (or crack if you wanna put it in simple terms). So reverse engineering is not easy. Im 14 atm but I started game hacking when I was 8 (2016 I started HvH on CSGO and scripting on Roblox). This is being written because I feel bad for those who would love to start but don't have a foot to put towards the progress. In retrospect reverse engineering requires you to be "tech savvy" but tbh you don't need to know C/C#/C++ or any other fork of C to know how to do basic reverse engineering (although when you start getting into bigger projects you will need to learn how to modify PseudoCode and you will have to learn how to modify actual Engine code presented to you as youre not coding in normal environments like sources where normal C or any other language is given to you).

/-/Base Knowledge/-/-/
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

To start off, I will be using Cracking instead of Reverse engineering to save time, secondly, if I feel like it I will leave a dictionary of "hacking" acronyms below. When presented with an assembly to crack or decompile/unpack you will usually be given a C# (C sharp) or C++ (C plus plus) based assembly. Now this guide will be mainly on those assembly's, will I write a guide on other languages, maybe, do I want to, no, fuck no. What you have to understand is, C# and C++ are very different languages, and although they are both derivatives of C they are nothing alike, well they are but not to the point where you cant CLEARLY tell that they are different. C# is practically a clear text based language, as in I can read that shit and know what its doing without knowing the language. Generally C# is not secure in terms of Obfuscation and Packing but that depends on what obfuscator you use, its preferred you use your own or fork your own because they would be astronomically better, but if you cant I would use cracked VMP(VMProtect). C# is more visually appealing and its easier to crack but to each their own? Now on the other hand C++ is way more secure (if you're protecting it from a skid) but its a lot harder to read, code in, and design. Although its not limited to designing you can always use Platforms like IMGui or ZGui to design your loader, would I recommend using C++ instead of C#? Yes, is it more secure? Yes. The reason why C++ is more secure than C# is three HUGE reasons, 1. C# isnt able to hide HTTP/S GET/POST requests and they cant be easily Grabbed, 2, You cant protect it from a skid, they generally can get their stinky hands on anything they want with C#, 3, C++ is not clear text based, when I say this I mean that most of it is Engine Code when its compiled (engine code is basically windows version of saying "fuck you retard you cant touch me") but some of the loader isnt engine code and I might get on to that later. Now ill move on to the actual cracking ROFL MY BAD FOR MAKING THIS SO LONG.

/-/Actual Cracking /-/-/
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Uh so what do I start with, Ill prob do C# in here and C++ in a later guide. Alright so lets start with some common tools that be used to identify a assembly, first comes DiE(no not die you fucking moron, but Detect it Easy). This tool will tell you what type of assembly it is, and what bit type (64 bit 32 bit etc etc). It can be found here . So jus plop in ur file and if its C# ur good. Now usually devs arent retarted, so they will plop in anti debugging measures, but to be completely ablick wit u they fucking suck, 1, its either a list of debugging tools that they close on opening, or 2, they erase their pe headers 😭 its halarious when i see that they erase their pe headers becase they forget when I get kernel access Im able to dump whatever the fuck I want. Anyways, when u scan the file in DiE it should tell u what obfuscator its using, but if it dosent then go to strings, and then look for the first 7-8 strings and they will show what obf its using, example :
gWmAD1m.png

Now in this case its themida, so u will just want to find a themida unpacking tool such as and u download the designated release file for whatever bit type ur loader is, drag the loader into the exe file and fucking unpack that shit and put it into dnspy, btw you can download dnspy here to view a c# file once u deobfuscated/unpaacked it. . But lets say the monkey devs are ape shit and they used an actual good obfuscator like VMP (this is a skids worst nightmare 😱). 99% of the time people who are smart enough to use VMP use anti dumping / anti debugging bs by blocking out the EXE names, and to be fair there is really nothing you could do with that, so to combat that you wanna try and go to and rename all the assembly info and change anything that contains KSDUMPER as it is prob blacklisted by the loader ( also for cracking loaders use Windows 1909 on a virtual machine as u dont wanna get fucked jus in case the ape dev put a rat into it or a token logger). So lets say ur done dumping you wanna make sure the code looks like ape shit or its fully deobfuscated, if its fully deobfuscated thank the devs for their amazing work and move on to dnspy to steal whatever the fuck you want! But if its not plop that joint into NoVMP (shit works for any version because it just converts the strings to normal code and lets u view it without having an aneurysm) and ur good to go. Now lets say u dont wanna go thru allat and you jus wanna grab whatever dll that bitch has and go on ur merry way, well sad to say you fucking can't unless u wanna make ur own tool that listens to http requests. Anyways, as far as C# I went over the most important things, but there is a lot more to cover that I dont want to write about or stuff I'm not willing to share due to the fact that I do not want to spoonfeed. Everyone has to learn and do their own research, I just wrote a lil informational on how to start.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
/-/Important pls read/-/-/

Debug in a closed envrioment, dont be a retard, if u need help hit my line, i wont be cracking anything for anyone, i can give pointers and tips, but if u want me to work on something Im willing to, as long as its not a fucking loader with an authentication system like keyauth/auth.gg/pastedauth.cc.fag.xyz. Theshey stream because they are good at what they do. I do paid work, and you can pay me to crack shit for you thank you. I love u my lil skidlings and hae auths stream everything in bytes and its impossible to grab anything that tve fun using this guide! Happy pride months - zinc#1028 😘😘😘😘
good post dude, but keyauth is known to having huge faults within their code. You can easily grab stuff that they stream, for example I've gotten plenty of kernel drivers and dll's this way. Oh and I would like to add, nothing's impossible, everything is basically do able. You need to remember, these auth's were coded by humans, and there is exploits you can abuse to bypass, and grab the streamed stuff.

User ID
Reactions
Level
good post dude, but keyauth is known to having huge faults within their code. You can easily grab stuff that they stream, for example I've gotten plenty of kernel drivers and dll's this way. Oh and I would like to add, nothing's impossible, everything is basically do able. You need to remember, these auth's were coded by humans, and there is exploits you can abuse to bypass, and grab the streamed stuff.
No you are completely correct, when I meant impossible I meant in the terms of the an inexperienced reader, most people think you can grab a loader, unpack it and it’s that easy. But they forget that with things like keyauth it’s very hard to get any assembly from their site as it gets streamed through bytes and it isn’t stored on their server but rather a database. As I said for a standard engineer it’s impossible, for some experienced like you it’s well over possivle and even done before.

User ID
Reactions
Level
No you are completely correct, when I meant impossible I meant in the terms of the an inexperienced reader, most people think you can grab a loader, unpack it and it’s that easy. But they forget that with things like keyauth it’s very hard to get any assembly from their site as it gets streamed through bytes and it isn’t stored on their server but rather a database. As I said for a standard engineer it’s impossible, for some experienced like you it’s well over possivle and even done before.
didn't understand you meant it for the inexperienced readers, sorry my bad. I believe there was a video on how to do it a while back in youtube, but I think it has been since removed / banned. But like I said, good post really enjoyed reading through it! :)

User ID
Reactions
Level
didn't understand you meant it for the inexperienced readers, sorry my bad. I believe there was a video on how to do it a while back in youtube, but I think it has been since removed / banned. But like I said, good post really enjoyed reading through it! :)
Thankyou!! Are you able to check dms on discord*? I have a few questions, thanks

User ID
Reactions
Level
Thankyou!! Are you able to check dms on discord*? I have a few questions, thanks
my discord is termed, and I haven't made a new one. Sorry, I will update it once I make a new one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

• Tags
    cheat cracking loader reverse engineering tutorial