What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Request reverse "primordial v2"

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
hello i wanted to ask if anyone could reverse this primordial that i found on a discord server named eternity
it's pretty weird and i wanted to know wat it could log, they tell u to make a PrimordialV2 folder in documents and put the "hwid" file in it and inject the dll into cs

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
hello i wanted to ask if anyone could reverse this primordial free that i found on a discord server named eternity
it's pretty weird and i wanted to know wat it could log, they tell u to make a PrimordialV2 folder in documents and put the "hwid" file in it and inject the dll into cs
Firstly, don't upload this type of files here or make it only visible for staff members, because it will be treated as posting malicious content with premeditation. Secondly, discord server with this fake free has no general chat for users. I would say this is enough to say that this free is fake malware. I've seen something similar many times. Also, it is important to mention that HWID file is without any extension, and if you try to open it in...
I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
hello i wanted to ask if anyone could reverse this primordial free that i found on a discord server named eternity
Firstly, don't upload this type of files here or make it only visible for staff members, because it will be treated as posting malicious content with premeditation. Secondly, discord server with this fake free has no general chat for users. I would say this is enough to say that this free is fake malware. I've seen something similar many times. Also, it is important to mention that HWID file is without any extension, and if you try to open it in notepad or any other text editor, there is string "This program cannot be run in DOS mode" it means that this HWID file is executable. Two big red flags I'll try to run it on my VM to check out what it is, but this is enough to say that this free is just fake. Don't use it :)

Edit*

His discord was already banned

Last edited:
Solution

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.