What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Safe Skinchanger for CS2 Latest version

Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:

For this to work , you have to download the latest CS2 version : https://hackvshack.net/threads/download-counter-strike-2-latest-version-servers-list.3702/

Some other issues
I can't access my inventory!
  • This is due to the game not connecting to the Counter-Strike servers. To fix this, follow those steps

1. Open up your normal CS:GO and keep it running in the background. (I suggest to limit the FPS in the menu by using fps_max 1 & fps_max_menu 1 in the console to limit CS:GO using your resource in the background)

1. Open up now CS2 and wait a little. It should connect you now to the Counter-Strike network in CS2

I get "Unable to establish a connection with the gameserver." when I try to join a server
  • You probably tried to join a server that is offline at the moment. Try to join a different server.
image_2023-06-30_234521884.png
image_2023-06-30_234819668.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
can change items in loadout but they don't display in game

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
anyone knows if this gives red trust / ban ?

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
can u share source code?

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!