What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hi guys, this is the new version of Sunset, which was previously sold, now you can play with it completely for free. Also, in order for the configs to work, you need to move the "sunset" folder to "common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive", it should be like this: "common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\sunset\configs\1.cfg , I wish you a pleasant game with this cheat!

VirusTotal

If something doesn't work out for you or you have a question, you can write to me in [click]
video:

Знімок екрана (1097).png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hi guys, this is the new version of Sunset, which was previously sold, now you can play with it completely for free. Also, in order for the configs to work, you need to move the "sunset" folder to "common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive", it should be like this: "common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\sunset\configs\1.cfg , I wish you a pleasant game with this cheat!

| VT
If something doesn't work out for you or you have a question, you can write to me in [click]
View attachment 1871
Yeah, ty a lot for ur thread :p

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
didnt inject + i have -insecure idk i probably can fix it somehow just saying this cuz i saw someone else having same problem

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
I have no idea, they always write that they are not injected, some strange..
maybe they can't install directx and visual c++?
But is it working for u? I can't test it out, I have only my laptop rn :(

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I have no idea, they always write that they are not injected, some strange..
maybe they can't install directx and visual c++?
this don`t work for me too
what injector you using?

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i like how the name is sunset and it has a pic of a moon

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

| VT
video:

View attachment 1871
i did the same thing as the video show, still nothing

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

| VT
video:

View attachment 1871
i cant enable or disable any feature just can load the cfg not make1.

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!