What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Before you download, the cheat is buggy and sometimes crashes.

VirusTotal.com Link
:
onetap.dll

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:
1697327808749.png

CFG Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\ot

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• onetap.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 564
Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Potentially safe learn more about files status!
Hash: f5adbc5634d1f7bbd6ce16e9d66cfd4f3b220ce5fba873e45bd0b8fcde7f2c72
Explanation: File don't do anything suspect, hybrid-analysis detect it as safe.​

Last edited:
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I am trying to use this, but it doesn't work. I checked console and nothing. My cpu supports avx and avx2, so that's not an issue. Is there anything else I can try to fix it? Thanks!

Fwi: I am trying to inject on the 2018 version of csgo. I have cs2 installed. I am using extreme injector. I have tried with and without injecting the steam_module.dll that was used in past versions. When I inject the dll it opens a cmd(?) window and then two telegram channels in my browser. I don't have telegram installed. The channels are: animstate (name is ·:* enigma euphoria (reverse engineering)*:·) and anonteam1337 (name is Anon-Team). I have an amd cpu, AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics, and a ninvida gpu, RTX 3050 ti laptop gpu.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I am trying to use this, but it doesn't work. I checked console and nothing. My cpu supports avx and avx2, so that's not an issue. Is there anything else I can try to fix it? Thanks!

Fwi: I am trying to inject on the 2018 version of csgo. I have cs2 installed. I am using extreme injector. I have tried with and without injecting the steam_module.dll that was used in past versions. When I inject the dll it opens a cmd(?) window and then two telegram channels in my browser. I don't have telegram installed. The channels are: animstate (name is ·:* enigma euphoria (reverse engineering)*:·) and anonteam1337 (name is Anon-Team). I have an amd cpu, AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics, and a ninvida gpu, RTX 3050 ti laptop gpu.
I'm pretty sure this is not for the 2018 version of csgo, but more like the most recent version of csgo, that you can select in cs2's beta section.

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level

Idiot you are in 2023 category ofc it will crash if you inject to 2k18 csgo lol
I'm pretty sure this is not for the 2018 version of csgo, but more like the most recent version of csgo, that you can select in cs2's beta section.
yes sir

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Oh sorry, I didn't realize. I'm stupid lmfao.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.