What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Unknown File - file status is unknown, use at your own risk! learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
yes it does theres no fix lol ive tried plenty of injectors they all crash

Retired from cheating.
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
new csgo update did nothing lol just added some stuff it was crashing before too
Deam bro that shit crazy
image.png

Retired from cheating.
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
i inject steam with standard injection then i inject csgo with manual map and it crashes what im i doing wrong?
injecting steam with standard lol , try changing to manual

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
crashes after injection (yes i did inj steam.dll into steam.exe and yes after that im getting a cmd prompt thingy in wich says relocate relocate imports setup hooks Call Shit! 1 then crashes )(that happens after airflow.dll injection)

HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
crashes after injection (yes i did inj steam.dll into steam.exe and yes after that im getting a cmd prompt thingy in wich says relocate relocate imports setup hooks Call Shit! 1 then crashes )(that happens after airflow.dll injection)
at first injection it crashes for me too try again. And if you close the cmd popup it will crash your game

For me this injector works good https://hackvshack.net/threads/injector-alisaalis-x64-x86.2883
you can try it (use the x86 version)

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
So i don't think the free is a real free of it, just a paste because you can buy the exact menu source from someone on youtube with the exact name as airflow, all you have to do is add the code from lw v3 and call it a free.
bro what, its real it have the thing clan tag on it, its from bat_crack

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!