What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Request anyone know any skeet invite sellers?

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
im gonna be working soon and got 5-700$ to spend when i do, wanna get inv and sub to it

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
im gonna be working soon and got 5-700$ to spend when i do, wanna get inv and sub to it
get that money, and instead of buying skeet buy drugs (y) it's basically the same choice both have the same effect, they give you dopamine, both gives you chills when using but after you feel like shit, but if you are a smart human being, take that money and invest it, not saying about investing only in capital, invest in anything for you, clothes, techs (if you have some old tech or if you need a new one), a car, private language learning school ( I was in a private school to learn french and english, and I didn't regret 1 single dollar from what I've spent in it ), you can also buy food, rent a house, help your parents pay the bills, luxury items, etc. You have a LOT of better options than spending 600$ to get an invite for an online game cheat.

And I call it cap to what you said "going to work soon and buy skeet inv", you either don't know the value of money, you are young, or you are lying. Once you start working to get a minimum wage with a part-time job you'll start to value money, I've worked as cashier in a local supermarket to get 670€ per month, then I started to notice how annoying it is to get money and stopped asking my parents for money

Last edited:
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
get that money, and instead of buying skeet buy drugs (y) it's basically the same choice both have the same effect, they give you dopamine, both gives you chills when using but after you feel like shit, but if you are a smart human being, take that money and invest it, not saying about investing only in capital, invest in anything for you, clothes, techs (if you have some old tech or if you need a new one), a car, private language learning school ( I was in a private school to learn french and english, and I didn't regret 1 single dollar from what I've spent in it ), you can also buy food, rent a house, help your parents pay the bills, luxury items, etc. You have a LOT of better options than spending 600$ to get an invite for an online game cheat.

And I call it cap to what you said "going to work soon and buy skeet inv", you either don't know the value of money, you are young, or you are lying. Once you start working to get a minimum wage with a part-time job you'll start to value money, I've worked as cashier in a local supermarket to get 670€ per month, then I started to notice how annoying it is to get money and stopped asking my parents for money
I understand what your getting at, but my family doesnt expect money from me except to get a car, so ofc my first few paychecks will go to a shitbox or smth but after im done getting it, imma get me a in to skeet which is a one time purchase, then just pay the monthly sub n shit

supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
I would but if a steam file or smth gets changed i wanna keep using skeet
for cs2, go for neverlose. yeah sure its $15 more coming in at $33+t USD. or 35+t EUROS. skeet is $20+t USD or 24+t EUROS. skeet's ragebot performance is pretty much the same as neverlose's but skeets exploits are so bad rn. their rapid fire is barely working half the time. neverlose's exploits are top tier.

either way its your choice. also, do NOT buy a skeet invite from aZe or aze.pub. you will be scammed.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
for cs2, go for neverlose. yeah sure its $15 more coming in at $33+t USD. or 35+t EUROS. skeet is $20+t USD or 24+t EUROS. skeet's ragebot performance is pretty much the same as neverlose's but skeets exploits are so bad rn. their rapid fire is barely working half the time. neverlose's exploits are top tier.

either way its your choice. also, do NOT buy a skeet invite from aZe or aze.pub. you will be scammed.
how did u got the information of skeet being 24 in euros?XD

its legit 18 euro cause u can pay with card LOL
1710433909192.png

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
are you seriously considering spending hard earned money just for the chance to get scammed trying to get a cheat that is way way way past its prime and is poorly managed and even if you do get an inv youre likely to eventually get banned if they ever catch on to the person selling the invs? im not telling you what to do but like, a cs cheat is not worth $500 plus a monthly subscription price imo

looking for an egirl - wish
User ID
Reactions
Level
Willing to pay 450$ for a dead cheat that is freeed, o_O

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.