What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
There are actually plenty of original cheats for 2020, here are all the ones from the discord server that has the 2020 legacy download too:
There are no issues with any of them that I have found, they seem to just work right out of the box, besides kiduahook, that requires the .ttf files to work. But enjoy! (I will update this when new cheats come out)

Download of all the cheats:

Blaze hack
VirusTotal.com Link:

Eternity.cc
VirusTotal.com Link:

kiduahook
VirusTotal.com Link:

legendware v2
VirusTotal.com Link:

legendware v3
VirusTotal.com Link:

OldTapGang
VirusTotal.com Link:

otc v2
VirusTotal.com Link:

otc v3
VirusTotal.com Link:

StickRPG
VirusTotal.com Link:

WAYVEE
VirusTotal.com Link:

There are way too many cheats here for me to go out and find all the cfg locations or give screenshots of the menus, I may add them later.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
There are actually plenty of original cheats for 2020, here are all the ones from the discord server that has the 2020 legacy download too:
There are no issues with any of them that I have found, they seem to just work right out of the box, besides kiduahook, that requires the .ttf files to work. But enjoy! (I will update this when new cheats come out)

Blaze hack
VirusTotal.com Link:

Eternity.cc
VirusTotal.com Link:

kiduahook
VirusTotal.com Link:

legendware v2
VirusTotal.com Link:

legendware v3
VirusTotal.com Link:

OldTapGang
VirusTotal.com Link:

otc v2
VirusTotal.com Link:

otc v3
VirusTotal.com Link:

StickRPG
VirusTotal.com Link:

WAYVEE
VirusTotal.com Link:

There are way too many cheats here for me to go out and find all the cfg locations or give screenshots of the menus, I may add them later.
The best

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
all cheats what worked in 2k20 works or only this

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

Blaze hack
VirusTotal.com Link:

Eternity.cc
VirusTotal.com Link:

kiduahook
VirusTotal.com Link:

legendware v2
VirusTotal.com Link:

legendware v3
VirusTotal.com Link:

OldTapGang
VirusTotal.com Link:

otc v2
VirusTotal.com Link:

otc v3
VirusTotal.com Link:

StickRPG
VirusTotal.com Link:

WAYVEE
VirusTotal.com Link:

thanks

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
why otc3 crash on inject it opens console and crash just after anyone can help ?

NA HVH Biggest Namer
User ID
Reactions
Level
here's my folder of cheats from 2020, includes fatality and some others. *note i rared these together to send in discord in April 2021 which is why the files all say they are from 2021 in the rar*1650886759503.png

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• DLLCHEETOS.zip
    9.7 MB · Views: 70
Last edited by a moderator:
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
It’s what I did lol , I injected in 2020 csgo and it doesn’t work
Most likely a injector issue or a computer issue. Use a older version of csghost since thats what works for me.

NA HVH Biggest Namer
User ID
Reactions
Level
1651409475736.png
Here's one i had to go buy off my old vacban account just to get, however I know this one worked from 2019 until Sept. 2021, it's Alysium x Samoware Alpha collab on Rifk menu. This one was actually really good and that's how i know it kept injecting all the way into 2021, because I kept using it. It must've had some sort of auto offsets, but died after September 2021 update that broke cheat functions.

*** After a few months when I get stationed wherever they station me, I'm going to be trying to revive 2020 and 2016 HvH. ***

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• AlysiumRifkAutoOffsets .zip
    930.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
NA HVH Biggest Namer
User ID
Reactions
Level
game crash when i join server
may be due to the update of the game, i know that this was working in april of 2020 because i had screenshots on my old discord that got deleted, anyway the alysium rifk menu paste is really good and has auto offsets so it will crash once and work every time after, try that one.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
may be due to the update of the game, i know that this was working in april of 2020 because i had screenshots on my old discord that got deleted, anyway the alysium rifk menu paste is really good and has auto offsets so it will crash once and work every time after, try that one.
but doesnt have DT

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.