This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Could anyone verify this dll's safety?

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

The steps to inject from what i know is to inject lua21 into csgo, then infinite.dll.
This geniunely seems like a good pasta but I have no idea whether to inject or not.

Expert HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i don't have good experience with malware analysis but it looks sus for me

i would assume its for luas but you never know

why?

if you want better analysis ask mods because they are better at doing that

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
It is safe but it's not a real cheat, it is a troll, he sent a post for approval, when I injected the cheat in a virtual machine it just started opening rick roll on chrome and spam magnifier in 200%

Expert HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
It is safe but it's not a real cheat, it is a troll, he sent a post for approval, when I injected the cheat in a virtual machine it just started opening rick roll on chrome and spam magnifier in 200%
that explains ShellExecute lmao

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
i hope this shit doesnt have a miner
All safe made an extensive analysis on the virtual machine and no traces left behind after rebooting the system (shell:startup | regedit | temp | services | prefetch | windows folder | process hollowing | etc). It does use internet connection so maybe it gets all the data from the victim and sends it to the their server without leaving any traces so that people thinks its just a troll and not an actual malware, but anyways don't inject that

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
haha just analysed it today again and found this, so yeahh don't run that shit, my point was correct it leaves no traces and just send all information needed

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level

if you look at what's being sent it is the {text} which if you look a bit above is C:\User\Lenovo\source\repos\Infinite.new\ImGui\img and ui.h, it doesn't look like something malicious

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
idk im ed (should i reset my passwords)
I don't know, it doesn't look like spooky things were being sent to their webhook but who knows and I'm not spending any more time analysing this troll application

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.