What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Forum Discussion CSGO Ban Wave 2022

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
So lately there was ban wave aimed to csgo cheaters, is there anybody who knows more about it? What was the reason that so many accounts were banned, cuz tbh overall this is not too much imo, it could be one detected cheat e.g. there are many cheats providers with thousands members with active cheat subscriptions, so I assume it is one cheat provider, what do u think about it guys, and girls?

ban wave csgo 2022.png

According to this guy, almost all big private / invite only cheats got detected, for real, I don't think so...
All cheats that I use now, are still undetected, even free ones with free VAC Bypass... The best part of it, all these things are open source!

More twitter posts about the latest ban wave

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Actually it's not wrong, as far as I know gamesense aswell as neverlose and most likely every other cheat provider did get flagged and caused red trust / vac bans. Cheats like for example inuria claim to be undetected now, but they also had red trust issues. As far as I know there have been a lot of highly valuable accounts that have been banned in this "vac wave". Valve probably changed something serversided on the anticheat as there hasn't been noticable changes on the clientside one (as far as I know / heard from others).

😎gigaracist😎
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
none of mine, or any of my friends accounts got tapped. must be a third world issue

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Most of the internal cheats give red trust at the moment, I'm semiraging with gs on main (without awall) and not banned yet, my friend got banned for raging with gs. It depends on your playstyle.

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Actually it's not wrong, as far as I know gamesense aswell as neverlose and most likely every other cheat provider did get flagged and caused red trust / vac bans. Cheats like for example inuria claim to be undetected now, but they also had red trust issues. As far as I know there have been a lot of highly valuable accounts that have been banned in this "vac wave". Valve probably changed something serversided on the anticheat as there hasn't been noticable changes on the clientside one (as far as I know / heard from others).
none of mine, or any of my friends accounts got tapped. must be a third world issue
Most of the internal cheats give red trust at the moment, I'm semiraging with gs on main (without awall) and not banned yet, my friend got banned for raging with gs. It depends on your playstyle.
So maybe they finally updated VACnet? And now they are able to detect all kind of exploits from server-side? E.g. backtrack etc... I would say even 99% of csgo cheaters, with legit cfg use backtrack while playing

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
So maybe they finally updated VACnet? And now they are able to detect all kind of exploits from server-side? E.g. backtrack etc... I would say even 99% of csgo cheaters, with legit cfg use backtrack while playing
It would be very nice if they really updated VACnet, then the old days of Legit MM HvH would come back.

Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
I never use backtrack hahaha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.