What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:

Screenshot (392).png
CFG Path: documents/cumhook v2

p good aa ngl ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• Cumhookv2 hackvshack.net.zip
    415.3 KB · Views: 54
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
bro released the older version of cumhook as an update 💀

insert l33t h4ck3r title
User ID
Reactions
Level
Why is this cheat a thing? It's literally a rename, but you learned how to go into form.cpp and make it white.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Why is this cheat a thing? It's literally a rename, but you learned how to go into form.cpp and make it white.
Nah there was a resolver added, that's why it taps and doesn't baim constantly.

insert l33t h4ck3r title
User ID
Reactions
Level
Nah there was a resolver added, that's why it taps and doesn't baim constantly.
You're joking? Anytime I ever see a user in emp they're always getting stomped. The dev(s) even admitted they knew nothing about coding.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
You're joking? Anytime I ever see a user in emp they're always getting stomped. The dev(s) even admitted they knew nothing about coding.
why do you hate on a cheat that me and my friend made?

insert l33t h4ck3r title
User ID
Reactions
Level
why do you hate on a cheat that me and my friend made?
Because you didn't make it, and shit like that has made hvh so aids. You're just renaming a cheat someone else made, giving it weird labels, making background white and calling it yours. If you'd like to prove me wrong, I'll happily look over any code you dm me and if you aren't a shit-paster like 90% of this community, I'll retract my statement.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Because you didn't make it, and shit like that has made hvh so aids. You're just renaming a cheat someone else made, giving it weird labels, making background white and calling it yours. If you'd like to prove me wrong, I'll happily look over any code you dm me and if you aren't a shit-paster like 90% of this community, I'll retract my statement.
mad cause u dump cumhook

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
its funny tho cus ignore is the only one in here that can code get fucked losers!1!

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
2ezlma0 told me he pasted a resolver in that his friend gave him and that's why it hits p

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
mad???

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
what are you on about, making hvh aids??? im not the one trying to make dt like 2022 and ruining shit im just fucking around pasting a shitty cheat calling it cumhook and having fun whilst youre over here getting genuinely pressed at the most bullshit things

insert l33t h4ck3r title
User ID
Reactions
Level
what are you on about, making hvh aids??? im not the one trying to make dt like 2022 and ruining shit im just fucking around pasting a shitty cheat calling it cumhook and having fun whilst youre over here getting genuinely pressed at the most bullshit things
Lol it's not me being pressed, I'm just stating facts (and we do have dt like 2022, not sure what you mean by trying). My issue isn't even with you pasting a shit cheat, it's *releasing* it. Why post just another shit paste (with the worst menu imaginable)? It doesn't do anything special and I even released some pretty simple code that's ready2paste over on yg that would let your cheat at least somewhat standout.

Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Lol it's not me being pressed, I'm just stating facts (and we do have dt like 2022, not sure what you mean by trying). My issue isn't even with you pasting a shit cheat, it's *releasing* it. Why post just another shit paste (with the worst menu imaginable)? It doesn't do anything special and I even released some pretty simple code that's ready2paste over on yg that would let your cheat at least somewhat standout.
someone got mad at cumhook LMAO, great iq you have there

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
bro, these are grown men fighting over a cheat named cumhook… get over yourself oml

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.