What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Other Disconnected by VAC

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I get this error when I try to run weave.su dll with a config after 30-40 mins of usage. To fix this I had to restore my pc to a previous point. Any suggestions for what can I do when I face this error?

Solution
Plus can u pls be more specific about what to do as just checking the game files and everything seems a little vague, anyway thanks for replying to my query. And pls write in English I had to google translate.
Just check games files for csgo, then just play

Legendary HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I get this error when I try to run weave.su dll with a config after 30-40 mins of usage. To fix this I had to restore my pc to a previous point. Any suggestions for what can I do when I face this error?
hahaha no need to restart computer just check game files and everything will be ok hahaha

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
BRO at first when the error occured I RESTARTED my pc TO FIX IT but THEN MY AMD DISPLAY driver malfunctioned so I had to restore my pc coz thats literally the easiest method if u dont wanna search online.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Plus can u pls be more specific about what to do as just checking the game files and everything seems a little vague, anyway thanks for replying to my query. And pls write in English I had to google translate.

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Just check games files for csgo, then just play

Solution

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.