What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Guys can someone help my when i turn on thirdperson it goes like invert

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Whats the scripting section for is there an API someone could link?

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
yeah im former cheat developer and this cheat is safe to run so

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hey, How I can show menu and unshow menu? Iam n laptop and I dont know how to do it . Insert doesnt work . delete too and shift+insert = 0 on numlock too . Help me please ♥

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hey, How I can show menu and unshow menu? Iam n laptop and I dont know how to do it . Insert doesnt work . delete too and shift+insert = 0 on numlock too . Help me please ♥
key menu for dopium is INS, is your key even working?

check here:

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
uhhhh i just found something
for anyone that doesnt know, if you go to a .dll on virus total and then go to details, scroll down and find urlmon.dll that probably means its a rat, to make sure press the plus next to and if it says "URLDownloadToFileA" that means its a rat and i just found that in the dopium.dll aka the one in this thread, stay safe and check the virus total before injecting a dll, btw you can find these details by scrolling down and looking for imports.
Screenshot 2024-04-27 122412.png

Last edited:
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
for anyone that doesnt know, if you go to a .dll on virus total and then go to details, scroll down and find urlmon.dll that probably means its a rat, to make sure press the plus next to and if it says "URLDownloadToFileA" that means its a rat and i just found that in the dopium.dll aka the one in this thread, stay safe and check the virus total before injecting a dll, btw you can find these details by scrolling down and looking for imports.
View attachment 6452
i used this dlls for like 2 years i doubt its infected.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
View attachment 6452
U know if it was a rat it can't be approved and posted 💀 Also tons of pc will be exposed since it was posted in 2021

professional paster
User ID
Reactions
Level
View attachment 6452
since its a free ofc there will be a urlmon because the cheat used to connect to a server(forum) to get usernames etc.. and idk if you noticed the dll doenst have any ip attached to it so there is really nothing to worry about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.