What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware. (this dll is the same as anonteam but i wanted to show i had it first as genuini frees it ;p)

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:

Screenshot 2024-07-30 002920.png

CFG Path: Steamlibrary\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\ev0lve
Dont really have anything to say about this i seen anonteam freeed it and i wanted to claim/prove i had it first :p

PROOF:

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• silly.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 472
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i dont think its working for win11

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
as i can tell evolve free works only with xnoobx loader (tried extreme inj with manual insta lobby crash) same with process hacker, tbf this cheat is pure dogshit it can tap but its rare asf not recommended to use
greetings

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
what injector do you use? i've tried process hacker, extreme injector, xnoobx loader and everything is crashing (with and without -insecure)
I used extreme injector Load Library, my csgo has -insecure flag

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
what injector do you use? i've tried process hacker, extreme injector, xnoobx loader and everything is crashing (with and without -insecure)
I have the same issue (I am on windows 10)

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
EU:as I understand it, on Windows 10 ( I bought the pro ) there is not enough of either the framework or other libraries yesterday we messed up with a friend, in short, on wine 10 it does not work ( and on Windows 11 everything is perfect )

RU:как я понял на 10 винде ( про я покупал ) не хватает чевото либо framework или других библиотек вчера с другом запусились короче на 10 вине не работает ( а на 11 винде все идеально )

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
EU:as I understand it, on Windows 10 ( I bought the pro ) there is not enough of either the framework or other libraries yesterday we messed up with a friend, in short, on wine 10 it does not work ( and on Windows 11 everything is perfect )

RU:как я понял на 10 винде ( про я покупал ) не хватает чевото либо framework или других библиотек вчера с другом запусились короче на 10 вине не работает ( а на 11 винде все идеально )
im on windows 11

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Dont really have anything to say about this i seen anonteam freeed it and i wanted to claim/prove i had it first :p
me when you got the dll from my loader and i got the dll sent by anonteam :ROFLMAO:

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
so ur just denying valid stuff now?View attachment 7231
oh and the same evo dll has been on my loader for a while, just that it has been kept on deleted and re-added for testing purposes, you didnt free evo and its infact just the src ver semi-fixed with issues in aa 💀💀💀💀

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.