What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

VirusTotal.com Link:
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware. (this dll is the same as anonteam but i wanted to show i had it first as genuini frees it ;p)

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:

View attachment 7196

CFG Path: Steamlibrary\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\ev0lve
Dont really have anything to say about this i seen anonteam freeed it and i wanted to claim/prove i had it first :p

PROOF:
ev0 was good as long as they put their heart into making the cheat top like nl, skeet and maybe aimware, and now since there was a free, since panzerfaust got a rat, ev0 will never be the same

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware. (this dll is the same as anonteam but i wanted to show i had it first as genuini frees it ;p)

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:

View attachment 7196

CFG Path: Steamlibrary\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\ev0lve
Dont really have anything to say about this i seen anonteam freeed it and i wanted to claim/prove i had it first :p

PROOF:
crash

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
the cheat hiting p, but damn, what's wrong with autostop, is it even in the cheat? Until I stop myself, the cheat won't shoot. There are also big problems with autopeek, it works but it is sooo slow, as if I am autopeek with a slowwalk. I don't know, maybe I have a cfg issue, or maybe the cheat itself is like that, is there a way to fix it?

Last edited:
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
EU:as I understand it, on Windows 10 ( I bought the pro ) there is not enough of either the framework or other libraries yesterday we messed up with a friend, in short, on wine 10 it does not work ( and on Windows 11 everything is perfect )

RU:как я понял на 10 винде ( про я покупал ) не хватает чевото либо framework или других библиотек вчера с другом запусились короче на 10 вине не работает ( а на 11 винде все идеально )
На 10 винде надо xnoobx.cc инжектор использовать

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.