What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Credits:

VirusTotal.com Link: SteamPatcher
VirusTotal.com Link: Desync.dll

Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:

View attachment 2856

CFG Path: CS:GO folder

Steps:
  1. Inject SteamPatcher.dll in Steam.
  2. Open CS:GO.
  3. Inject the dll in CS:GO.
desync dll: (anonfiles bcs dll is too big)
one thing, if u download it u fcking dumb xddd

Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
Credits:

VirusTotal.com Link: SteamPatcher
VirusTotal.com Link: Desync.dll

Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:

View attachment 2856

CFG Path: CS:GO folder

Steps:
  1. Inject SteamPatcher.dll in Steam.
  2. Open CS:GO.
  3. Inject the dll in CS:GO.
desync dll: (anonfiles bcs dll is too big)
Does it safe? File is virtualized so you can't see what file use...

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
its backdoor
In this case I would be happy if you could provide any proof, I'm talking about proper reverse engineering sample, that would suggest or indicate that file is backdoor. Otherwise, please don't write that file is backdoor, because of you people are going to be afraid to run this cheat.

Retired from cheating.
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Cuz I’m kinda scared even if it’s marked as safe idk i have bad feeling
In this case I would be happy if you could provide any proof, I'm talking about proper reverse engineering sample, that would suggest or indicate that file is backdoor. Otherwise, please don't write that file is backdoor, because of you people are going to be afraid to run this cheat.
Dude im going to test this tomorrow cause i want to sleep rn and you guys can trust me if dosnt work im going to say It , if It does im going to say It but im going to try to do all good , btw plisskien , did you know about the existance of this free?

Retired from cheating.
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Lmfao , apparently the Guy Who freeed this also "craked" gamesense LOL

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Dude im going to test this tomorrow cause i want to sleep rn and you guys can trust me if dosnt work im going to say It , if It does im going to say It but im going to try to do all good , btw plisskien , did you know about the existance of this free?
just today

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Yea , its very new idk if wait to other people try It ot Risk me
from my own experience it's just straight up garbage and doesn't even inject (tried to use process hacker with kernel mode disabled, verified game files, tried like 5 other injectors and no new result what a suprise tho)
the ss with the error is when it seemed to inject but it really didn't

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• 1669221883705_hackvshack.net.png
    1669221883705_hackvshack.net.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 41
  • NVIDIA_Share_TR4RT1TdBI.png
    NVIDIA_Share_TR4RT1TdBI.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 41
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
to inject, use extreme injector prob manual mapping if you crash, inject steam dll, then launch csgo, inject the dll, all will be fine, the dll is not a rat nor the steam that i can find from (no shit its from staff), if you aren't a retard it will work

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
when I inject the desync.dll into csgo it crashes and this appears.

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• image_2022-11-23_192240347.png
    image_2022-11-23_192240347.png
    897 bytes · Views: 21
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
lol This will fall off quickly because it's filtering it, the luas doesn't load, only the cfgs

Retired from cheating.
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
I knew this shit was sus bruh bro put troll face on his loader
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⣀⣤⡴⠶⠛⠋⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠙⠛⠷⠶⢦⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠉⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⠒⠐⠒⢒⡀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠒⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⠋⠀⠀⢀⠀⢊⠥⢐⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢑⠠⢉⠂⢀⠀⠀⠈⢷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠈⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠶⠛⣉⣩⣽⣟⠳⢶⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡶⠛⣻⣿⣯⣉⣙⠳⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⣠⠞⠋⠀⢁⣤⣤⣤⣌⡁⠀⠛⠛⠉⣉⡍⠙⠛⠶⣤⠿⠀⢸⠀⠀⡇⠀⠻⠶⠞⠛⠉⠩⣍⡉⠉⠋⠀⣈⣤⡤⠤⢤⣄⠀⠈⠳⣄⠀ ⢰⡏⠀⠀⣴⠋⠀⢀⣆⠉⠛⠓⠒⠖⠚⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡾⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠒⠒⠛⠛⠉⣰⣆⠀⠈⢷⡀⠀⠘⡇ ⢸⡇⠀⠀⣧⢠⡴⣿⠉⠛⢶⣤⣀⡀⠀⠠⠤⠤⠄⣶⠒⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣘⠛⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⠶⠛⠉⣿⠷⠤⣸⠃⠀⢀⡟ ⠈⢷⡀⠄⠘⠀⠀⠸⣷⣄⡀⠈⣿⠛⠻⠶⢤⣄⣀⡻⠆⠋⠉⠉⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠐⣛⣀⣤⡴⠶⠛⠋⣿⠀⣀⣠⣾⠇⠀⠀⠋⠠⢁⡾⠃ ⠀⠀⠙⢶⡀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⡙⠻⣿⣷⣤⣀⡀⠀⣿⠛⠛⠳⠶⠦⣴⠶⠶⠶⠛⠛⠋⢿⡀⣀⣠⣤⣾⣿⠟⢉⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⢀⡾⠋⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⡄⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣤⣼⠉⠙⠻⠿⣿⣿⣤⣤⣤⣀⣀⣿⡀⣀⣀⣠⣤⣶⣾⣿⠿⠛⠋⠁⢿⣴⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢠⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⣦⡀⠀⠀⣼⠃⠉⠉⠛⠛⠛⣿⡟⠛⠛⠛⠉⠉⠉⢿⡀⠀⣀⣴⠟⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡾⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⣀⠀⣀⠀⠀⡈⠛⠷⣾⣇⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣼⡷⠾⠋⢁⠀⢀⡀⠀⣀⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠳⣦⣉⠒⠬⣑⠂⢄⡉⠙⠛⠛⠶⠶⠶⠾⠷⠶⠚⠛⠛⠛⠉⣁⠤⢐⡨⠤⢒⣩⡴⠞⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠶⣤⣉⠀⠂⠥⠀⠀⠤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠄⠀⠠⠌⠂⢈⣡⡴⠖⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠳⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⠖⠛⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Problem?

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!