Welcome to hackvshack.net Forum!
Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, and More!
Register

Interface Other Fluenty Updated 1.16.0 steamhomebrew theme

1784086356384.png
This theme is amazing but the only thing holding it back for me is that it breaks on library game page if you have SteamGrid plug in installed, which adds an interactive button to auto apply banner and other images for non-library games. I hope they fix it in the next update.

It looks like this after disabling the Easy SteamGrid plugin:
1784086642729.png
 
1784086356384.png
This theme is amazing but the only thing holding it back for me is that it breaks on library game page if you have SteamGrid plug in installed, which adds an interactive button to auto apply banner and other images for non-library games. I hope they fix it in the next update.

It looks like this after disabling the Easy SteamGrid plugin:
1784086642729.png
hey! 1.16.0 is up, you can check if its fixed right there
 
1790273553407.webp

I have this issue, where the media & screenshots arent in the dedicated space. Anyone now how to fix this? Doesnt seem be affected by plugins or extensions.
I encountered the same issue. I remember that when I used it before, the store showed it normally. I don't know why it suddenly changed like this, showing misalignment. I guess it's a problem caused by a Steam update. I hope the author can fix it as soon as possible. Additionally, if you already know the solution to this problem, please let me know. Thank you
 

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) in last 1 hours View details