What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
NA HVH Biggest Namer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:
1651335967068.png

CFG Path:
Documents\0TT3RW4R3

CFG for Otterware:

This version of otterware is 100x better than the one on the otterware discord which they admit is a bad version. the only thing not working on this one is the clantag spammer. everything else works and the cheat/resolver are p. the reason i am uploading is because it was taken down off uc by hviox when he uploaded his otterware to his otterware discord and my defender keeps deleteing it so i want it to be somewhere permanently. my old discord got deleted and i just found someone last night i sent this to so I just got my hands back on it and i would like it to be somewhere permanently. have fun, this is one of the best supremacy recodes. config order: 4- pistols, 5- rifles, 6-no spread, others have been added in text files that can be copy pasted once they are saved to the cfg folder.

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• 0TT3RW4R3_0V3R_4CYPZ hackvshack.net.zip
    646.3 KB · Views: 65
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
But this was never otterware tho, it was not Hviox's cheat ever. It's more like supremacy with a new menu, and moneybot tracers, maybe a few more things changed, idk.

NA HVH Biggest Namer
User ID
Reactions
Level
But this was never otterware tho, it was not Hviox's cheat ever. It's more like supremacy with a new menu, and moneybot tracers, maybe a few more things changed, idk.
mans quoted hviox directly, but still, it has the name and works 10x better than the one hviox gives out. ask yourself why hviox would've posted this to UC under the name otterware if it wasn't otterware.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.