What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Help Help! Old weapon sounds with migi making weird ass sounds!

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hey, so I wanted to play legacy hvh with old weapon sounds, so I got migi and installed the old sounds, then started playing and noticed that the sounds were in fact the old ones but for example when stabbing air with a knife it makes very very weird, distorted sounds, so I'm just wondering if anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it!

Demonstration:

supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
try this:

snd_mixahead 0.05

in console. this should fix any sound errors within your game.

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hey, so I wanted to play legacy hvh with old weapon sounds, so I got migi and installed the old sounds, then started playing and noticed that the sounds were in fact the old ones but for example when stabbing air with a knife it makes very very weird, distorted sounds, so I'm just wondering if anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it!

Demonstration:
try an old version of migi

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level

Demonstration:
where did you download sound pack from

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
snd_rebuildaudiocache (Apply and restart csgo)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.