What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
If you own a 2023 CS:GO HvH Server and people can't connect since the latest update, install this plugin and restart your server.
Credits: vanz, updated by me

Download:
Original Plugin Sourcecode (outdated sigs):

Last edited:
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
How to install:
RtEQk2.png

You obviously need sourcemod as well

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
but I can't connect to any servers, not mine

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
would it work with apex server hosting??

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i added the .smx file to my plugins folder and it didnt fix it after i restarted the server

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i added the .smx file to my plugins folder and it didnt fix it after i restarted the server
You have to include the whole zip file since it also includes a bunch of signatures and offsets to find and patch

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
You have to include the whole zip file since it also includes a bunch of signatures and offsets to find and patch
so i just download the zip, upload it to my csgo folder in my ftp file acces, unzip it, then restart the server?

^^ i just did that and fuck all happens. In game when I try to connect it opens the load screen then instantly closes.

Last edited:
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
so i just download the zip, upload it to my csgo folder in my ftp file acces, unzip it, then restart the server?

^^ i just did that and fuck all happens. In game when I try to connect it opens the load screen then instantly closes.
sm plugins list use this to check if the plugin is loaded.
sm plugins load nolobbyreservation.smx should load the plugin or produce some kind of error.

You can also check your error console.
This plugin is tested and works for unmatched.gg, newvision and many other servers so it is an issue on your end, sorry to say.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I loaded a new world then added the plugin and it worked. Kinda dumb I had to do that but thanks for the release!

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hello, imitator what about 2018? How could we find a fix for it?

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
u need the right signatures and it should work
Do you know any of the patterns for 2018? I been looking and I am not the best with assembly I just started assembly 6-7 months ago. if you won't provide any patterns do you know where I could start looking and if you have any hints to finding it, Like any strings that would help me find it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.