What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Okay first of all, vulcan.club is a legacy (2018/2k18) cheat that you can use for older version of CS:GO, not the current CS:GO you can download on Steam
vulcan.club is created by (site profile link) and it's free, you don't need to pay

Download CS:GO legacy here:

Since I respect Artens, you should join his discord to get the .dll. This is not a promotion lol

How to get it:
1. Join vulcan.club discord server: (make a Discord account if you don't have Discord)
2. Wait for a day to get verified by the staffs, there should be a channel called "#how-to-get-vulcan", you should read it
3. After the staffs gives you the role, you can head to a channel called "#updates" to download the .dll (there should be plenty of dlls you can download, you can download the latest one Artens made or the one smokey created from vulcan v1 which is worse I guess)

If you need legacy servers, click this link:

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
very helpful thanks i've been meaning to put something like this up

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
are you gonna stop being dumb? I don't have a problem with you. You just talk mad shit dm me ill unban

Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
are you gonna stop being dumb? I don't have a problem with you. You just talk mad shit dm me ill unban
If i remember correctly, what i said, was a joke, at least i meant it as a joke lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.