What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Tutorial How to make Call of Duty: Warzone multi accounts with phone verification for free

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
So if you are cheating in Call of Duty: Warzone, you have been probably already banned many times.
Unfortunately, on every new account phone number verification is required to play, there are even people who sell verified warzone accounts.
I was enough dumb to buy one, but don't forget that you have family and for sure few friends, you can use their phone numbers, but tbh there is better option.

I was able to find polish application for android called , there you can generate as many temp numbers as you want, but you can at once use only 3. Unfortunate this APK is only for android phones, but on new , you are able to run phone applications, or you can use android emulators e.g. . Keep in mind that this application is not too stable, sometimes you have to run it 30 times, so it will not crash on start... Also, messages may be received with few min delay. But overall this is very good application, any of temp numbers are not blacklisted, and every number is unique, you are not sharing it, and ofc everything is free, probably the best application for temp numbers.

All links:
How to run android application on Windows 11:

Run emulator on any windows for android OS:

This working temp number application:
Keep in mind that it may crash on start, just try again, sometimes it can take up to 30 times...
Also, messages may be received with few min delay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.